JeepologyOffroad Trailhead (6 Viewers)

I spy....SILVER STARS!!!!

Like the new mixed set too. Good choice on the $1s. I know that was a struggle :)
The 1s were a STRUGGLE haha.

I couldn’t be more obsessed with the stars. Barring a Lakeshore find or the like, I don’t think these are going anywhere. Although, still hunting for a third fiver rack to complete that set :rolleyes:

OvNmtp6.jpg

just stating the obvious here...you got a good eye! Great line up

Very nicely done! Set looks great together.
Thanks! I was considering make this set my own custom label, but don’t have one I love yet so I’m leaning towards the Commerce label. Hoping it ties it all together.

Last edited:
I'd prefer a black $100 in this set, but I don't hate the grey.

Yes, I'm bad at photoshop leave me alone Evan lol

aZL8IPx.jpg

Before I even read the text I thought to myself “Hmmm, he should bring down the whites a bit on the inlay and maybe the gamma and kelvins as well”.

Before I read the caption I thought to myself “Hmm he got inlays made already?” Lol
I'd prefer a black $100 in this set, but I don't hate the grey.

Yes, I'm bad at photoshop leave me alone Evan lol

aZL8IPx.jpg

Before I even read the text I thought to myself “Hmmm, he should bring down the whites a bit on the inlay and maybe the gamma and kelvins as well”.

Before I read the caption I thought to myself “Hmm he got inlays made already?” Lol
I forgot to use a shape for the $1 too :banghead:

Still undecided on what shape to use though.

Still a shitty mock, but put in a little more effort just for you Eloe :LOL: :laugh:

ViQta6p.png

what color are the fracs?
Hawaii flower
I’m a big fan off tri-moon inlays, but I definitely think they would not work so well with the 318 spots on the Karl’s. I love these as is.
I was considering sawtooth just because it’s such a cool shape. Really haven’t given it too much thought yet though

The obvious answer is cog/gear, since you don't have it in your set...and that's a shame. But sawtooth would be wonderful too.
I think I’d be tilted. I think $100 with the cog. Which would be nice to find

I forgot to use a shape for the $1 too :banghead:

Still undecided on what shape to use though.

Still a shitty mock, but put in a little more effort just for you Eloe :LOL: :laugh:

ViQta6p.png
Your choices are excellent. I like the shape on that 1 personally, I'd stick with that. Is it kinda sad being new and already able to spot what chips you're using?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom