JeepologyOffroad Trailhead (1 Viewer)

Thanks man. Been my goal since my early days of PCF

I think day blue is the closest and its hard to tell in pics but it’s a little bit darker/deeper than my day blue color sample

Cqv3SaN.jpg

I prefer to repeat colors actually as long as it’s not extreme :)

psUBFcN.jpg
Not sure if I remember correctly but didnt someone recently post they were looking for the $1 also with a post they showed a frac and a $5. Maybe those were stamped AM. Cant find the thread now. Maybe your memory is better than mine.

She 's a prude, and generally an ethical person, and that's why she didn't make much progress in either film or theatre, despite (or just because of) being reasonably talented and extra-ordinarily cultivated.
I tried to find pics of her boobs on the 'net but it 's been impossible. And pics of her face belong to her, IMO.

She 's a prude, and generally an ethical person, and that's why she didn't make much progress in either film or theatre, despite (or just because of) being reasonably talented and extra-ordinarily cultivated.
I tried to find pics of her boobs on the 'net but it 's been impossible. And pics of her face belong to her, IMO.
Hard for me to tell one way or another from your post but are you saying she does or doesnt have an only fans account?

Thanks to endless searching and a generous helping hand I finally have a Cali $1 in quantity and can call this a complete mixed Cali hot stamp set from top to bottom

J3OL4TC.jpg

P2Xewpe.jpg

I have a couple racks of the AH hundos. It’s a lovely chip, just like the $1. Kudos, John. It looks amazing! You have the best eye on PCF, for my money.

7A40424E-627C-4585-96F2-6EB77E983909.jpeg
2DCB3188-AF32-474C-98AD-205A27DFD424.jpeg

OK, now that the sisters issue is done, how on earth can one associate with @JeepologyOffroad 's chips?
Middle-aged litterate straight male here.:p
Well these may or may not be hitting the classifieds soon if you want a piece :cool

Since you won’t sell me your Owls I’ll have to create my own set I suppose. Giving CPC one last try. This tourney set may go to help fund it. Although, I have second thoughts every time I get the chips out lol
8jyPv36.jpg

I have a couple racks of the AH hundos. It’s a lovely chip, just like the $1. Kudos, John. It looks amazing! You have the best eye on PCF, for my money.

View attachment 650563View attachment 650564
Thanks again for the kind words, Krish. I bet the hundos are insane in racks. I just have a single here. Beautiful chip. 3d38 :hearts:

zCc5naL.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom