Cancelled Isle of Capri 1100 piece set $4000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey all, I've come to the conclusion that I have way too many cash sets, and I have to cull the herd just a little bit. Up for sale first is my IOC Kansas City secondary cash set, never previously put in play.

Breakdown:
Frac -200
$1 - 200
$5 - 500
$25 - 100
$100 - 100

$4000 plus shipping payable friends and family and this sweet minty set can be yours. Thanks for your consideration!

20210916_082739.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduced. I went back and added up what I paid for my set, and it was much less than I initially thought (I again got LCO and IOC prices mixed up). Anyway, here’s a much more reasonable price, sorry about that!

I’ve had some inquiries as to whether or not I’d split up the set. If you all can somehow work out amongst yourselves a split I’m cool with it, but it seems most of the requests are for the rarer chips, so I have my doubts as to if that’s possible.

I’ve had some inquiries as to whether or not I’d split up the set. If you all can somehow work out amongst yourselves a split I’m cool with it, but it seems most of the requests are for the rarer chips, so I have my doubts as to if that’s possible.
I'll take some 5s to help out with the split effort if needed

@Chippy McChiperson this help?

Frac -200 (@BigJ -> @FestiveKnight 1 rack)
$1 - 200 (@BigJ -> @sugarcane -> @FestiveKnight 1 rack)
$5 - 500 (@Jackypoo # racks?)
$25 - 100
$100 - 100 (@BigJ -> @neobit)

So we need to account for 1 rack or $25s and 4 racks of $5 and we have some backups, mostly for if @BigJ backs out
Depending split pricing I'm probably good for a rack of 5s and 1 barrel of 25s. I did some quick math though and the rare racks would have to be on average near 600/rack

Depending split pricing I'm probably good for a rack of 5s and 1 barrel of 25s. I did some quick math though and the rare racks would have to be on average near 600/rack
What are the 5's running these days? 200$-ish a rack?

@staggs just listed a rack of $5s at 210 and a rack of $25s at $175 so that gives a sense of market?

I'm good for 1 rack of 5s and 1 or 2 barrels of 25s. I was hoping at a rate of 180/rack but maybe that's wishful thinking. Market value is more like 200/rack at least for the 5s

@sugarcane
@J0KER
@BigJ
@FestiveKnight
@neobit

Is there still any interest in this? Multiple people have stated interest in the rare racks but no one has stated what they're willing to pay for them. Does anyone know what fair pricing for them might be? Like is a rack of 100s worth double a rack of 1s? Or are all .5s, 1s, 100s worth roughly the same?

@sugarcane
@J0KER
@BigJ
@FestiveKnight
@neobit

Is there still any interest in this? Multiple people have stated interest in the rare racks but no one has stated what they're willing to pay for them. Does anyone know what fair pricing for them might be? Like is a rack of 100s worth double a rack of 1s? Or are all .5s, 1s, 100s worth roughly the same?
@ImCrossland you recently built and priced a set. Can you contribute a sense of current market prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom