Is this any good? (1 Viewer)

I think its really expensive. Atleast in germany you will get a lot tables like this in local listings for way cheaper.

Up to your preference - personally I stay away from wooden racetracks, and/or any racetracks with cupholders.

There aren't many table vendors in EU - vidaXL and Riverboat Gaming come to mind. Both have stuff for sale on amazon (uk or de) and their own websites, either free standing or just table tops.

Don't know about that table, but you will find similar tables, if not identical tables on a few diffrent sites. Price seem to be mostly between 250-300 euros. Looks cool enough, i would probobly be thrilled to play on it (i only own cheap "mouse pad" table tops), but i don't think you should expect the table to last a lifetime...

One of a few sites that offers something that appears to be of higher quality and customs options is http://www.maab.eu/spelbord/index.htm

Price is obviously a lot higher. But if i had space for a table i would probobly aim for something like that instead, even if it ment i had to save up for it a while.

Another vote against wooden racetracks. I used to have a cheap table (without a racetrack), but the padding was really inadequate. I actually prefer playing on a nice neoprene topper over these cheapo tables.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom