Is it acceptable to joke about killing puppies? (1 Viewer)

Haha I'm Asian so it's always fine to joke about stuff like that. I guess slit depends on the context and how far u take the joke.

Had to google that one. Never heard of it before.

This thread could go off the rails if everyone starts googling "The Aristocrats" :)

BTW, not ""The Aristocats"
1547239323371.png

It's ok to joke about anything, but you better be able to handle any criticism because those offended have a right to be offended and defend their point of view.

Well said! I will remember this next time I have a conversation with someone who thinks they have a right to not be offended.

Sadly, knock knock jokes seem to be the only jokes that you can tell without offending someone these days. I think that if you are offended by things, get off the internet. If you decide to stay, you'll never not be offended.

If any of you are old enough to remember when elephant jokes were the rage, then you might remember that there was an ensuing spate of "dead baby" jokes.

People make jokes about any and everything... {shrug}

For some reason the spoiler answer I tried to insert... didn't insert... yes one of those was my intended answer... the other is perhaps even better.

For some reason the spoiler answer I tried to insert... didn't insert... yes one of those was my intended answer... the other is perhaps even better.

You had the text of the spoiler inside the first "[ ]" pair. If you quote your original post, you'll see it.

Speaking of jokes in poor taste...
Whats the difference between a Ferrari and a dead baby?

That's one of the originals, substituting anything of value for the Ferrari (the original item was a bowling ball).

And the classical answer is:
You can't eat a Ferrari.

Last edited:
A man stated to his wife... "I bet you can't tell me something that both makes me very happy and very sad... at the same time."

She said: "you have the biggest penis out of all of your friends."
1547244718973.png

I know I need to lighten up. But I don't think killing puppies could ever be funny.

I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.

But if we're going for poor taste...

I've never been inside a Ferrari.
REAL life story: First date, arrogant woman boasts about her previous boyfriend having a Ferrari:
Man: Did you ever drive it?
Woman: No, I have only been the co-driver.
Man: Well, I 've been a co-driver in a Ferrari too, but didn't have to give any oral or anal sex:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom