Is it acceptable to joke about killing puppies? (1 Viewer)

fish72s

Flush
Reaction score
Been done before.......
Natlamp73.jpg

Not sure about dogs but it’s totally okay to joke about trapping cats in your backyard, as long as they are feral. Or colored white, orange, brown, grey, or calico. Also barn cats are fair game.

Your friend died screaming like a stuck Irish pig. Now you think about that when I beat the rap.

The Untouchables!

btw this threads hilarious.... I am a dog owner and make it a habit of approaching my dog and having a talk with em for hilarities sake in which I remind him, "hey if tomorrow the world ends and its me or you.... its gonna be you and I'm sure you'll be tasty...."

of course this typically shocks my family but they know my sense of humor to be such and I wouldn't actually do such a thing...... i mean unless the world ends of course and food supplies are scarce etc. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The three S's of PCF...... Satire, sarcasm, shit-posts.... get used to it around these parts @fish72s I'm sure we are all just having fun and are never to be taken that seriously.

All topics are acceptable in the name of humor.

Doesn't mean that all topics make for good jokes, though, and of course you need to know your audience. Not sure I'd want to have a joke about strangling a puppy immortalized on the internet with my name on it, for just anyone to come across.

I like animals more than most people. I have also joked about eating my dog during the apocalypse. There is no way I could do it even if it came down to starvation though, but that's easy to say when I'm not starving to death.

When I was younger, I felt that nothing was off limits when it came to joking around - rape, killing babies, domestic violence, whatever - well, I did draw the line on racist jokes. Now that I'm older, I've become a lot more of an "old man sitting on my porch yelling at all the young kids to keep their filthy mouths shut" kind of guy. This could be due to me being surrounded by teenagers everyday and having to listen to all the stupid crap they say all the time.

That being said, am I the only one who wants this thread to turn into a "who's got the best unacceptable joke"?

I like animals more than most people. I have also joked about eating my dog during the apocalypse. There is no way I could do it even if it came down to starvation though, but that's easy to say when I'm not starving to death.

When I was younger, I felt that nothing was off limits when it came to joking around - rape, killing babies, domestic violence, whatever - well, I did draw the line on racist jokes. Now that I'm older, I've become a lot more of an "old man sitting on my porch yelling at all the young kids to keep their filthy mouths shut" kind of guy. This could be due to me being surrounded by teenagers everyday and having to listen to all the stupid crap they say all the time.

That being said, am I the only one who wants this thread to turn into a "who's got the best unacceptable joke"?

Ever heard of "The Aristocrats"? Maybe the most famous joke of all time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom