Irish's Main Table Build (1 Viewer)

Hey there, @Irish. I remember your build from the old PMC days and it’s as admirable as ever. Thanks!!!

How does that Texuede stretch compared to the old whisper vinyl? I had a helluva time with the WV and I’m afraid Texuede will be even more of a challenge albeit more comfortable.

Thanks again, and take care.

Hey there, @Irish. I remember your build from the old PMC days and it’s as admirable as ever. Thanks!!!

How does that Texuede stretch compared to the old whisper vinyl? I had a helluva time with the WV and I’m afraid Texuede will be even more of a challenge albeit more comfortable.

Thanks again, and take care.

Thanks bud, IMHO the texuede is far and away the easiest material to work with. It's not "stretchy" per say but it's but very workable (not thick and resists ripping) - "stretchy" can actually be a bad in some cases, if a vinyl is too stretchy it can be hard to get a consistent pull. I was just telling another member, I'd never use anything but texuede on any of my tables, its super comfortable and a lot more durable and resistant to stains than you'd think for a suede material.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom