Introducing me azbrad (1 Viewer)

azbrad

High Hand
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone who loves reading newbie intro posts. I am Brad user name azbrad from arizona i love poker and chips, but i really just joined because i was reading a thread on cleaning chips and when i followed the advice and went to amazon i noticed people who bought the recommended cleaner also bought the salad shooter the poster recommended which i found hilarious. I’m not savvy enough to make a link but i posted this pic there to prove it. Anyway you all seem like a good group so i look forward to learning and laughing with you all.
47C69A8F-E694-40D1-84E3-08CB55292074.jpeg

i noticed people who bought the recommended cleaner also bought the salad shooter
Bah-hahahahahahahahahaha - I needed a good laugh this morning. Way to go PCF for adjusting the course of history via Amazon recommendation's engine. In the future, when generations learn about the 21st century and the history of why salad spinners have become indispensable to society, PCF will be to blame.

Welcome.

Hello and welcome and I will admit, I am one of those Amazon members that purchased those items together and still use them to this day! And, as a side note I can proudly say that my spun salads have never been cleaner

Well since i cant comment on the delorean chip thread yet, i wanted to share 3/4s of my entire paulson collection with you guys.
21045D77-4A34-4D8F-A695-740E2235D6DC.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom