Intro (2 Viewers)

IaHawk

Straight
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Found this site when I started looking into upgrading my suited chip set from college. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I'm most likely going with Nexgen Pros or a China Clay set. Once I get that figured out, I need to decide on denominations. Decisions, decisions!!!

<<<----- Go Clones!

But I did put together this set for a buddy with some awesome help from @Gear ...

2017-06-01 15.45.17.jpg

2017-06-01 15.45.36.jpg

Wow, those are pretty slick. I haven't read too much into the custom inlay options but I like those a lot. Thanks for sharing!

And go Hawks!

Welcome aboard. My folks and one grandfather are Hawkeyes.

Wow, those are pretty slick. I haven't read too much into the custom inlay options but I like those a lot. Thanks for sharing!

And go Hawks!
Those look too be Majestic (china clay) blanks and Gear labels. A popular, cheaper option for customs.

Those look too be Majestic (china clay) blanks and Gear labels. A popular, cheaper option for customs.

I'm proud to say, after a few days on the site I was able to tell those were Majestic as well! Future me would be so proud.

I'm proud to say, after a few days on the site I was able to tell those were Majestic as well! Future me would be so proud.

Hawkeye fans know why the we chose the pink chip for the T5. ;)

Got my sample set...now I know why people have more then one set. The only thing this did is make me upset I didn't buy something sooner.

IMG_7811.jpg

And now the chips/denominations I'm considering. o_O Initial thoughts...

Milanos - not a fan of the $5000 chip, too faded or something. Overall, I like the classic look of the chips.
Pharaohs - I like the different designs but again, not a fan of the $5000 chip, mainly the color.
Majestics - I feel like the colors pop more, I wish the purple was a little darker, maybe some oil will help with that. I can test that out later.

Decisions, decisions...

IMG_7813.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom