Intro (1 Viewer)

TheLegend

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all! I am TheLegend(in my own mind)

Been playing poker for many years but took an extended break. Much has changed.

Found the forum looking for ideas on refurbing my old table(Pit Boss). Looks like there are many threads covering this topic so I lots to read and I am thankful for everyone who has contributed. Any links will be much appreciated!

Just wanted to say HI!

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to PCF! There is a lot on here for refurbing Barrington tables. You could also get a topper to fit it from Action Table Toppers.

Thanks for the info. My table is similar to the barrington tables. Lots of good info here. Will check out the toppers too. The seam in the middle of my table drives me nuts so that is a great suggestion.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I second the table toppers from @rjdev7. You can custom order the size and design to fit perfectly on your table. The cards will slide across the table like you are playing on an air hockey table.

Welcome to PCF! Will keep my eye open for any more SPW chips for ya.

My humble beginnings…
IMG_2562.jpeg

Special thanks to-

@rjdev7 for the topper and the chip design. And for dealing with all of my questions/change orders. Your artwork is awesome and your patience can’t be beat

@BR Pro Poker for the chips. Excellent quality, communication and professional service!

@springbox for the “sample set” ;)

Most importantly, thank you to PCF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom