Trade International Mystery Trade (1 Viewer)

RagingAZN

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have the following just sitting on my table gathering dust and would like them to go to a good home. I don’t care for $$$ so am just wanting to see what I can get for these. It could be a deck of cards, it could be a dealer button, perhaps some other poker-related nik nak or maybe I’ll get an envelope of coal, suprise me! The only thing is no chips please.

I will ship these anywhere in the world at my cost and you send me something at your cost. I’m in New Zealand so if you’re one of those CONUS-only types, carry on.

Just say below what you want and then follow up with a PM. You don’t need to tell me what you’re sending me, that’s part of the fun!

1) A barrel of VGC IG $25s. Purchased here. All edges sharp. Sending to @Postoakpoker :cool

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

2) A barrel of VGC Grand Victoria $5s. Purchased here. All edges sharp. Sending to @Flopalopagus:cool

IMG_2088.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

3) ASM A-Mold shuffle stack. 3 x black with dayglo pink spots, 10c hot stamp. 14 x yellow with blue spots, 50c hot stamp. 8 x lavender with white spots, $5 hot stamp. Used but all chips still pretty sharp.

IMG_2090.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

4) BRPro one table seating chips. Never ended up using these. Sending to @divinerites :cool

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2091.jpeg

I promise to show as well!

cc @Windwalker @TheJestyr :sneaky:

Last edited:
Thanks @RagingAZN I just received the seating chips.
Nice and will be in use every friday for our cash game.

For the stuff, it is some "vintage" french stuff. Especially the USB inside the PMU fake chip and bottle opener Winamax.
For the cards (Namur & pokernews) i'm not sure about quality but nor easy to get them.

Thanks again for this fun proposal.

Huge shoutout to @Flopalopagus and @Postoakpoker for getting this masterpiece to me!

With all the shit happening in the world right now, this international trade has shown me that there is still hope :love:

Currently working on getting my poker room sorted so I can display this in a place it deserves!

Thank you to everybody that played :cool

IMG_2386.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom