Interesting Gemaco setup (2 Viewers)

pokerplayingpisces

Full House
Reaction score
Stumbled across these on eBay. Found them interesting, but wasn’t planning on buying them. Got a “special offer”, and decided what the hell. I never knew that Gemaco printed a dual index setup. Looks like they were printed in 06, so probably one of those ideas that happened in the “Hold ‘em Boom”. Probably just add these to my collectors setups, and won’t put them in play.
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0946.jpeg
IMG_0948.jpeg
IMG_0945.jpeg
IMG_0949.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg

Last edited:
Are familiar with KEM B Elite set? This is propobly Gemaco answer on Kems insolence

Stumbled across these on eBay. Found them interesting, but wasn’t planning on buying them. Got a “special offer”, and decided what the hell. I never knew that Gemaco printed a dual index setup. Looks like they were printed in 06, so probably one of those ideas that happened in the “Hold ‘em Boom”. Probably just add these to my collectors setups, and won’t put them in play.
View attachment 1197733View attachment 1197734View attachment 1197735View attachment 1197736View attachment 1197737View attachment 1197738
So interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I find these ugly. That said, the collector gene in me still gets excited when I find out things like this exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom