Interest Interest Thread for 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (2 Viewers)

NOTE: THIS CONVERSATION HAS MOVED TO THE DESIGN THREAD.

Hi PCF,

Last year I made a set of custom mixed game plaques on plastic card stock from makeplayingcards.com. They were inspired by the Wynn's game plaques and included the game instructions from @abby99 's mixed game resource on the back.

View attachment 624146

They came out great and it occurred to me that this may be something that other members might be interested in. They're great quality and very reasonably priced compared to printing and laminating Abby's files at Kinkos.

I reached out to @abby99 and she graciously offered to allow the use of her game instructions for these plaques, so after a delay caused by the 2020 dumpster fire, we are ready to go!

The plan is to do a deck of 42 plaques featuring the most commonly played "classic" games, modern games spread in Vegas, and meet-up favorites. Abby and I have identified 36 games to include, and we'll get feedback from interested folks for the remaining games. The basic design of the plaques will look like this (front and back):

View attachment 624147View attachment 624148

The plaques are 3.5" x 5.75" and printed on 13pt thickness white plastic playing card stock. Pricing will depend on how many people want to participate, but I expect it to be around $35, including shipping (around 83 cents per plaque). There is pretty material savings vs. doing them individually due to volume discounts and savings on their shipping, which is insane for single/very low quantities.

So we wanted to gauge interest for this. If enough people want to do this, we'll start another official group buy thread where we will finalize the details on design and game selection based on your feedback.

Happy to answer any questions in this thread.
Where do I find the thread that shows all the games and pictures like this ?

new to the forum, please point me in the direction of the current group buy interest list, if one exists. Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom