SOLD Instant Collection - ~15,000 Chips - Pickup Only in PA (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested in the Micro Cash set, as well as help someone load this all up.
I’ll also take a tape measure to my room today and see if there’s room for the barrister case, assuming Dan really wants it gone.
@joseywales See quote below from @ChipFinderSK
Don’t have the space for the chairs & bookcase, so it would probably be just the chips.

I’m interested in the micro cash set and maybe some cases :LOL: :laugh:

I don’t mind redistributing if we can get enough chips accounted for. Would need some help on pricing individual lots but the total price would be Megaton’s price plus maybe a tank of gas, plus re-shipping.

The micro cash set (or the 1 rack of fracs in the set), is really the only chips I’m after, so I’m probably out for coordinating the GB if I can’t land those. Happy to step aside if @joseywales wants to coordinate it, though.

I’m really just trying to help Megaton move some chips.

Or if the Freddie’s fracs are Chipco, I could use a rack of those, which would keep the micro cash set available for @joseywales and the keep GB dream alive.
The fracs are Chipco brand, but plastic unicorn chips.

Apologies for being a pain with all this. My laziness is impacting people who actually would like subsets of this lot. I'm likely going to cancel this listing then begin gradually posting the sets individually (and ship them as well).

So no one gets screwed with dibs, I'll likely do auctions with low reserves and tag folks I believe would be interested.

Again, sorry for the hassle here. If you are interested in the chairs, I have 9 for sale that would still be pickup only.

Thanks!
Dan

It's up to you. I was going to post a breakdown for costs, but I think you'll make more out of it if you do separate them out. I definitely don't mind getting a great deal on some chips if you want to let us work it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom