Inspired by poker chips like BTP and RPC (1 Viewer)

Battat

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello

I was Inspired by poker chips like BTP and RPC so i have played with CPC designer tool and this is what happend :LOL: :laugh:
Name of the set would be Carnival.
I was thinking denom 1, 5, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000.
This mockup would need a picture with less detail and insert denom and text.
I was thinking of tekst in the bottom with one of these.
  • Shuffle Up and Deal
  • The Biggest Game in Town
  • Cologne. DE
Feedback on this design would be great.

1.png
5.png
25.png
100.png
500.png
1000.png
5000.JPG
0.25.JPG

NB: picture borrow from Shutterstock.

Last edited:
So, denom on the other side?
I was thinking same picture on both sides with denom, name and text.
But can this be an idea that picture on one side and name, denom and text on the other side or would this be bad?

Updated with small change on the 5000 and added possible 0,25
Might start on the inlay next week.

Hello

Need help to what picture i should choose to work on to be the final inlay.
Would be great if i get feedback if i should remove some om the details in the picture so it might feel less noicy.
Personaly i think i like number 5 and 6 then number 2 - (with removal of mask and ballons)
Row 1 and 2

x0,25a.pngx1a.pngx5a.pngx25a.pngx100a.pngx500a.pngx1000a.pngx5000a.png
x0,25b.pngx1b.pngx5b.pngx25b.pngx100b.pngx500b.pngx1000b.pngx5000b.png

Small update.
Did get samples from CPC today.
Question is should i oil all samples to see if the color will pop more out before i set on the colors ?

CPC color.jpg
Also consider doing white $100last ned.png

There is purple/pink in every chip but the light blue one. That’s way too much use of that for my tastes.

Chips 5, 6 and 7 use almost the same colors, just in different amounts, the only exception being the green in chip 6.

Also, full disclosure, I’m not a carni so these themes and inlays are lost on me, but your choice of mold seems spot on.

There is purple/pink in every chip but the light blue one. That’s way too much use of that for my tastes.

Chips 5, 6 and 7 use almost the same colors, just in different amounts, the only exception being the green in chip 6.

Also, full disclosure, I’m not a carni so these themes and inlays are lost on me, but your choice of mold seems spot on.
Agreed, individual chips are very nice but as a set there are too many repetitive colors

I see what you thinking about and i agree that same color is repeated to many times.
Also the $5 have to change color and in the $100 the retro purp and lavender do not match.

Since i did get samples of the color i will have to go throu all the chips again to check what will match since picture on computer and real chips look diffrent.

Reactions: BNM
It was good to get samples it will help making decision in terms of color and edge spots.
i think the yellow $100 have to change since i do not like that edge spot is not complete. see picture.
edge 1.jpgedge 1b.jpg
Might change it to this edge spot
edge 2.jpgedge 2b.jpg

Small update.
Did get samples from CPC today.
Question is should i oil all samples to see if the color will pop more out before i set on the colors ?

You could do this if you want, but if you decide to forward/sell your colour sample in the future, make sure to mention that they've been oiled.

In general, I think people prefer to leave their colour sample sets unoiled. I have not come across anyone who has oiled their Paulson set, as it makes colour matching to unoiled chips just about impossible.

In general, I think people prefer to leave their colour sample sets unoiled. I have not come across anyone who has oiled their Paulson set, as it makes colour matching to unoiled chips just about impossible.
While this is true, the usages of Paulson and CPC color sample sets are very different.
With the CPC you want to know what your final set is gonna look like.
With the Paulson you usually want to be able to identify the colors of a chip you came across.

So I say oil those CPCs up! An unoiled CPC set is an unfinished product.

After getting the sample i have ended up on these base colors that i think look best IRL.
Did check how white background looks and i think light background will work best.

On the feedback from before i have change some colors in the edge spots and still not happy :LOL: :laugh:
Chip that i am not 100% sure on is edge spot and color on $100 and $500.

Question now is should i hire artist or choose Gear to make labels ?

B1.pngB5.pngB25.pngB100CCC.pngB100X.pngB500.pngB1000XX.pngB5000.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom