Input on colors (1 Viewer)

JasonSD22

Reaction score
I made up a tourney set and a cash set and had some samples printed. I originally went picked colors I liked, but when I printed them on paper they came out darker than I wanted. The company I used for the chips also said they would probably come out dark. I lighten the colors and had them printed. And they came out even lighter than that. They look a little washed out. They did tell me to use more magenta and cyan, which I did on some of them. I would like everything a deeper richer color. Someone told me I can and like cyan to the blacks and they look even blacker when printed.
I'm including how they look on screen and how they came out. The first part, the top part was my original colors, the bottom part was after I lightened them, or changed them some. And then there's a pic of how they look, not the best pic, but they're lighter than the lightened ones.

I still might change the text and name so ignore that part.

So I'll take any advice on color choices or getting better color on them. I don't know what's the best I can expect with printed chips.

thanks.

Attachments

• San Diego.jpg
    San Diego.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 116
  • San Diego2.jpg
    San Diego2.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 117
Not exactly what you asked for but I think it might look nicer if the $1.00 and $5.00 where replaced with $1 and $5. Especially since no other chips show the cents.

Instead of a 25,000 chip, I would go with a 10,000 chip. Unless tournament has over 100 players. When 25,000 chips are in play, seems like there are not enough chips on the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom