GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the cash set. I like the ring and inlay. Nice work! A couple thoughts on colors.

Frac - like it
$1 - like it
$5 - any way to have a second color different than white?
$20 - doesnt thrill me. Maybe a purple?
$100 - like it

I know you're not seeking feedback but since you made the mistake of sharing drafts I decided to comment. :p

aa - cash-1G.png

:D

mob.jpg

That is a massive improvement! Still not sure how I feel about the red text maybe a blockier font in black would look better. But, overall way better!

Agree that this is a big improvement, and I'm almost getting over my fixation on "three color or bust" :)

The three chips I like the most in the lineup are the $100, $20 and $1, because the edge spots pop. Would prefer a $5 whose edge spots pop more, too. The frac pops, just not a fan of the blue/orange combo. But sounds like some folks dig it.

Think the inlay and inner ring are great!

Wow these upgraded a lot, is the set name "Park Place" set in stone though? Really hoping we have also can lean towards 3 colours for cash :D
... and Atlantic City.... :confused

I do love how the inner ring incorporates the logo (water spout?) element. That’s :love:.

... and Atlantic City.... :confused

I do love how the inner ring incorporates the logo (water spout?) element. That’s :love:.

Yeah, or fountain.

Wow these upgraded a lot, is the set name "Park Place" set in stone though? Really hoping we have also can lean towards 3 colours for cash :D

We considered these.

PARK PLACE INTERNATIONAL
PARK PLACE ATLANTIC CITY
PARK PLACE SUCKA FREE (j/k)
PARK PLACE CARDROOM

PARK PLACE and AC are tied together IRL so it seemed like the best choice. And a follow-up to the infamous Boardwalks. :)

We are experimenting with 3 colors but nothing is near final yet. I'd say it's 50/50 right now.

3c-v1.jpg

The white chip is very reminiscent of the white chip $1 in the emerald bay lineup. I love that chip and use it in my emerald bay set.

You know I am thinking I actually prefer the 2-color chips? Maybe it's just because I haven't seen the full mock-up's of the 3-color yet. But agree with some posters above that the 2-color $1 is awesome the way it is. Also like the quarter and the $20 as shown. I have a Mandarin Red 614 DG Pink $5 chip in my custom CPS set so just for me, I'd rather see something a little different on the $5 but, I'm just one opinion in a sea of opinions................:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom