SOLD Indio Bingo Palace $100 chips - $39 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by any chance all 20 don't get claimed, I'd take dibs on the barrel if that would be OK.
4b335bba7661873b_make_it_rain.xxxlarge.gif
0a6a2c7b4f86ea9c09ba7e33629738c8.jpeg

I have one barrel of Bingo $100's that I know are missing from a lot of people's sample sets. The only time I have ever heard of these in quantity were these and the supposed discovery of some recently. Willing to break up the barrel for everyone if all 20 are spoken for. Cost is $39 each PP/FF Plus $3 US shipping. Just post below if you want one and if there are still some left we can then do multiples if anyone wants too. E

1.) Fordpickup92
2.) Kmccormick100
3.) Jeepologyoffroad
4.) Liftapint
5.) Reallygoodusername
6.) Davislane
7.) Buffalo Jim
8.) Solid Snake
9.) Jpiertella
10.) Jeevansluck
11.) Suited Connector
12.) Unicorn Flash
13.) Josh Kifer
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
Probably a question that should have been asked earlier and not to be that guy but what condition are these in? the two bottom right ones look different to the rest. not sure if lighting or something else

Probably a question that should have been asked earlier and not to be that guy but what condition are these in? the two bottom right ones look different to the rest. not sure if lighting or something else
Also feel free to have shipped with mine if you would like me to hold it and send off with your clubhouse sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom