- Imperial Plaza Resort - (2 Viewers)

Outlook for a GB on these is bleak. I’m going to order a big set for myself. I’ll probably have a number of samples made. If you know for certain that you want to order some of these, PM me. I’ll handle the reshipping and such. As it sits right now they’re going to make up some prototypes so I can adjust colors across the two types of media to match.

Steve/Quick

Outlook for a GB on these is bleak. I’m going to order a big set for myself. I’ll probably have a number of samples made. If you know for certain that you want to order some of these, PM me. I’ll handle the reshipping and such. As it sits right now they’re going to make up some prototypes so I can adjust colors across the two types of media to match.

Steve/Quick
Ahhh man, I thought these were gonna be another partnership /GB with Sunfly. Still tempted by a limit set, anxious to see what the prototypes look like.

Steve/Quick
Once I see some prototypes ill come knocking on your PM!

Last edited:

Steve/Quick
Count us in for a sample of everything Steve (if possible)

I was considering 1000 pieces. Really like these. Looking forward to the prototypes. How do you spell “bounty” in Chinese.

I was considering 1000 pieces. Really like these. Looking forward to the prototypes. How do you spell “bounty” in Chinese.
448346C4-1768-4054-9A32-A43172106D48.png

So Ive taken a few more emails about these being available. Seems there is enough interest for several large purchases. That said, I’ll make a thread soon to accept prospective orders. Once we have a group of people fairly committed, I will try and accommodate some requests. The big thing is having the orders streamlined for SunFly.

Last edited:
Is the snapper edge spot grey or blue. The blanks look blue but images with inlays look grey. I prefer the blue. I am thinking a MTT with the following-

T25- LT green (240)
T100- grey or black (240)
T500- purple or snapper pink (200)
T1000- yellow (200)
T5000- orange (100)
T25K- Teal (20)

Would like to have Chinese writing on one side and English on the other. Do you know if this will be possible or does it have to be either/or?

Is the snapper edge spot grey or blue. The blanks look blue but images with inlays look grey. I prefer the blue. I am thinking a MTT with the following-

T25- LT green (240)
T100- grey or black (240)
T500- purple or snapper pink (200)
T1000- yellow (200)
T5000- orange (100)
T25K- Teal (20)

Would like to have Chinese writing on one side and English on the other. Do you know if this will be possible or does it have to be either/or?
I haven’t asked yet because I have no idea where we’ll be count-wise. I also do t want to get into too many variations ie: chip colors and their respective denoms. It gets to a point where they’ll break up any price-points because each set only has so many chips and it also raises the probability of errors.
with respect to the labels there are four different versions. By default each chip will have either A: The Opera Actress with English and the IPR logo in Chinese on the reverse -OR- the Opera Actress in Chinese with the IPR in English. so both languages are represented. If you want them all in English or Chinese I don’t “think” it’ll be a problem so long as they don’t breakdown the chip totals into different groups, which they might.
Before we discuss the details and wants I need to iron out the colors and ensure the chips and inlays match. So let’s get there first.

Great news! Sun-Fly is going to prepare two sets of prototypes for the chips. One 39mm and one 43mm. They’re going to mail them to me priority so I should receive them in good time. They’re also going to send me pics so I can make any big changes right away. I’ll share all of those as soon as I’m able. I’ll also make a new thread at that point to allow for perfect-world wishes and wants. They may not be able to be done but I’ll certainly try to keep the majority happy.

Steve.

Great news! Sun-Fly is going to prepare two sets of prototypes for the chips. One 39mm and one 43mm. They’re going to mail them to me priority so I should receive them in good time. They’re also going to send me pics so I can make any big changes right away. I’ll share all of those as soon as I’m able. I’ll also make a new thread at that point to allow for perfect-world wishes and wants. They may not be able to be done but I’ll certainly try to keep the majority happy.

Steve.
Can't wait to see some pics! I'm definitely in for these!

I’m getting the feeling that the whole set will inevitably be scaled down to a blend of 39mm and 43mm with the exceptions being the 20 and 8 chips. I could be wrong, too. I hope I am.

My hope was to get an all 43mm cash set but I also don't mind 39mm small denims and a 43mm top end. I think most folks will be happy regardless. The chips looks fantastic.

Well, the early pics are in. Needs some work but I think the chips look pretty good for the trial run. I’m also confident that being prototypes they aren’t made to the same standard as an actual production run. I’ll let you guys point out anything that jumps at you. I notice the O is missing in resort on the 39-500.

Attachments

• SFC20063002(39mm-back)-2.jpg
    SFC20063002(39mm-back)-2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 181
  • SFC20063002(39mm-edge)-3.jpg
    SFC20063002(39mm-edge)-3.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 169
  • SFC20063002(39mm-edge)-4.jpg
    SFC20063002(39mm-edge)-4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 201
  • SFC20063002(39mm-front)-1.jpg
    SFC20063002(39mm-front)-1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 176
  • SFC20063002(43mm-back)-2.jpg
    SFC20063002(43mm-back)-2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 187
  • SFC20063002(43mm-edge)-3.jpg
    SFC20063002(43mm-edge)-3.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 179
  • SFC20063002(43mm-edge)-4.jpg
    SFC20063002(43mm-edge)-4.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 155
  • SFC20063002(43mm-front)-1.jpg
    SFC20063002(43mm-front)-1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 138
Initial thought, the printing on some of the chips is a little dark. Could be the lighting?

Edit: must be the lighting on some pics. Easy to read in some, not so much in others

I would think a 5k chip is more important than a 2.50 chip, just my two cents, I see I'm late to the game, looks good

GB idea cancelled. If someone here wants these PM me. I will happily turn over the files to anybody willing to work them into something great. I just don’t have the ability to do anything at the moment.

Steve.
Always happy to run it for you Steve, hope things are okay. If you think there's enough interest to push it through with whatever else I'm scheduled to reship for you I'm all hands on deck

Dealer buttons still happening?
Gene @ABC Gifts and Awards has bent over backwards to prepare a few trial runs of the buttons. I’m going to go ahead with the sale of them as soon as I can resend him so new files with some small corrections. He sent me new pics the other day but I couldn’t post them or update the thread. Hell, I haven’t even replied to him..:banghead:
Once I have the buttons, I’ll start selling them. That will be a few weeks out at least.

Steve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom