Identity Please (Not clay, they look plastic) (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
1547921997629.png

Never seen them before. Pretty sure they are el cheapo.

These are the cheapo favorites of @BGinGA I believe, especially the older version if I recall correctly. Available on eBay they are injection molded and I believe slugged. I’m sure he’ll chime in.

Last edited:
That's a winner. I found 1000 of them for sale in a couple decent wood 500 cases. For $30-50 local I'd go get them. For $200 and an hour+ away in the middle of nowhere, I'll pass.

Printed face. No label. The older version are slightly smaller and way better quality. Nicest metal slugged chips ive played with

The original Prestige Pro #727 chips are face-printed injection-molded 12g soft plastics with square edges and common black/white spots on all chips, and are slightly smaller than 39mm (exact same diameter as most TRK chips, in fact). Raised outer ring, they stack very well and are the least slippery of any metal slugged plastic chip I've ever seen.

Many years ago, I worked with the original producer (SB Supplies) to add high denomination chips (10000, 25000) to their original set offerings (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000). Sold for around 14c each back in the day. Wouldn't pay 20c for 'em now unless the cases were really nice.

I still have around 3,000 chips.

The original Prestige Pro #727 chips are face-printed injection-molded 12g soft plastics with square edges and common black/white spots on all chips, and are slightly smaller than 39mm (exact same diameter as most TRK chips, in fact). Raised outer ring, they stack very well and are the least slippery of any metal slugged plastic chip I've ever seen.

Many years ago, I worked with the original producer (SB Supplies) to add high denomination chips (10000, 25000) to their original set offerings (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000). Sold for around 14c each back in the day. Wouldn't pay 20c for 'em now unless the cases were really nice.

I still have around 3,000 chips.

Still a very sentimental favorite of mine! Brings back fond memories (of a lot of third place finishes).

An easy top pick for me as far as plastics go. I have an unfinished tourney set of the original 12g model. If you pick them up and they are the 12g let me know. Depending on the denoms I may be interested in them if you’re looking to flip them.

Facebook marketplace, Wabash Indiana. Knock yourselves out gentlemen. I am not close and can't help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom