• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine I think I found my new limit set :) (1 Viewer)

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Crystal-Park-Poker-Chips/393181772299

1615463924371.png

s-l160456350.jpg

I haven’t sold anything on here yet but I saw this on here about 3 hours ago and was thinking about flippin.
7C8F4BFA-54FD-4215-B268-9A4F2C6EC2E5.gif

Racks of $5s alone a bit of a tough sale but if you clean them up maybe.

LOL Yah group buy :p
2500 is a bargain if we can find 10 people to split the 5s :p
Okay @HaRDHouSeiNC you talked me out of it. You were the first to sell to me. If you say it’d be a tough sell I’ll roll with it. Lol. One thing that did scare me was the 2 rating.

This is a pretty good price and the $5 is the workhorse chip so should be easy to move extra racks.

The problem is finding enough 1s and 25s to make usable sets
100s are TOUGH to even find a barrel now so the 25s and 100s there are cool
I need to do the math but the price will be right to move these after I take what I need. The $100s alone I would pay about 1k. So after that it’s basically $1 a chip.

I need to do the math but the price will be right to move these after I take what I need. The $100s alone I would pay about 1k. So after that it’s basically $1 a chip.
Yah those $100s 6-8$ each $10 is a little steep, $4-6 for the 25s
They will sell for $1 a chip for sure it might spark a nice market again with
people looking for moar.

Does seem like a reasonable score. I was skeptical at first, but that's because when I counted the chips in the picture I could only see about 2200 $5s. With almost 3500 of them it seems like a good price!

Buyer was cagey about providing any additional pictures of the chips and with only two ratings I couldn’t work it. I’m guessing they’re real and you have eBay buyer protection anyway. Nice score!

eBay buyer protection
That’s the shit right there. I know it’s easier said that done to toss your $5k out into the ether, believing that eBay will take care of you, but they will. Honestly, the only thing little to no feedback tells me is that I’m about to get a good deal, because everybody else is scared.

That’s the shit right there. I know it’s easier said that done to toss your $5k out into the ether, believing that eBay will take care of you, but they will. Honestly, the only thing little to no feedback tells me is that I’m about to get a good deal, because everybody else is scared.
For sure, if I didn’t have a few other large buys outstanding I wouldn’t have cared as much about the money tied up for a week or two.

Wow! A lot of shit happened before I woke up this morning. While that’s a lot of 5s to move, would’ve been tempted for the rack of 100s. Nice pick up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom