I sometimes want to do this..

apriapism

Sitting Out
The part I'm talking about isn't until towards the end of the video, but whenever I have a bunch of chips in my hand I always get the sensation to do this.

djarum1

Sitting Out
Hahaha that's really great. I love stop motion. When you said it's something you always wanted to do with poker chips, I assumed it was going to be throwing them up in the air. Always the little kid in me, just like playing 52 card pickup. Unfortunately, I'm usually the one who has to pick it up...

NasAssassin

Sitting Out
Why does this remind me so much of the classic Wallace and Gromit animations?
This is really cool nonetheless.

untitled

Sitting Out
Why does this remind me so much of the classic Wallace and Gromit animations?
This is really cool nonetheless.
I presume both this video and Wallace and Gromit are made from clay and stop-animation, Thanks for reminding me of Wallace and Gromit I haven't watched that since I was a young kid.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
I did not think this was poker related at all until the very last 15 secs of the video where he used some Paulson chips as tortilla chips. LOL

apriapism

Sitting Out
I did not think this was poker related at all until the very last 15 secs of the video where he used some Paulson chips as tortilla chips. LOL
Haha yeah, I apologize for it. That's sort of why I made sure to mention the poker chips were towards the end.

Far_Mur_Jo

Sitting Out
Holy hell, that was some awesome and creative stop motion! I saw a .gif with the chopping and dicing (lol) the dice a while back on tumblr, but I never knew there was a whole video. Simply brilliant.

Top Bottom