I sometimes want to do this.. (1 Viewer)

apriapism

Sitting Out
Reaction score
The part I'm talking about isn't until towards the end of the video, but whenever I have a bunch of chips in my hand I always get the sensation to do this.

Hahaha that's really great. I love stop motion. When you said it's something you always wanted to do with poker chips, I assumed it was going to be throwing them up in the air. Always the little kid in me, just like playing 52 card pickup. Unfortunately, I'm usually the one who has to pick it up...

Why does this remind me so much of the classic Wallace and Gromit animations?
This is really cool nonetheless.

Why does this remind me so much of the classic Wallace and Gromit animations?
This is really cool nonetheless.

I presume both this video and Wallace and Gromit are made from clay and stop-animation, Thanks for reminding me of Wallace and Gromit I haven't watched that since I was a young kid.

HAHA this is really awesome. I love stop motion clips, this one is one of the best I've seen!

Haha yes! I used to watch that show all the time and I got the same feeling when I saw this video.

What a cool video.

I love stop-motion videos.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I did not think this was poker related at all until the very last 15 secs of the video where he used some Paulson chips as tortilla chips. LOL

That video has some cool effects. It's really neat how they made something like this.

I did not think this was poker related at all until the very last 15 secs of the video where he used some Paulson chips as tortilla chips. LOL
Haha yeah, I apologize for it. That's sort of why I made sure to mention the poker chips were towards the end.

Holy hell, that was some awesome and creative stop motion! I saw a .gif with the chopping and dicing (lol) the dice a while back on tumblr, but I never knew there was a whole video. Simply brilliant.

Your video made me thing on this one: (hey I learned how to embed it!) :)

Cute video! I love how you know exactly what is going to happen and it still gives you a chuckle (plus theres a link to Thierry Henry immediately after :p but thats another story!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom