I Present: The USMC Cash Set! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
BIG THANKS to @efdenny for his work on the graphics for these. I am interested to know what the community thinks of these chips, the colors, and the designs. The white has a red, white, and blue theme with the American flag on the back. The red has the USMC colors. Green and yellow are made to resemble camo colors. The black is just cool. Pink and purple don't really have a color theme, I just like the colors on them...

That said, I am open to suggestions as I want to make this kind of an heirloom set. Let me know what y'all think!

USMC Set 7.png

I'm not a big fan of the brown spots on the $25 and $1,000. Other than that I think it looks great. $1, $5, and $100 are awesome.

I assume you’ve made a deliberate choice of going all weighted colors. I think as far as spots go that may make them look a bit subdued, although given the theme that may be best. I also assume you have color samples to decide from?

Absolutely love the red side of the inlay but not too big of a fan of the flip side. There’s something about the lack of frame and structure that bugs me. Plus I don’t like black inlays but that’s just a personal preference of course.

Yes, I do like the subdued look of the spots for just that reason. Although I must admit that I am not a good designer so I had a hard time finding other spots that I was in love with.

This set is really cool! I love the theme, the different inlays, and your color scheme. It’s obvious you’ve put a lot of thought into this.

Yes, I do like the subdued look of the spots for just that reason.
I'm with you and appreciate the subdued look you went for (blame my prior 20-year career on Army active duty). If the majority of your regulars are also prior military, especially from the BDU era, methinks they will also enjoy it.

Capturing that nostalgia and personalizing it with your time in uniform gives the set a deeper meaning.

Nicely done. Not bad at all for a Marine. ;)

I think you have to go with bright white for the Stars & Stripes chip; anything less is unAmerican.
Agreed.

As much as it pains me to admit, @jabsolstice and @efdenny, the Marine Corps' dress blue uniform when worn with the bight white gloves is hands down the best in all the U.S. armed forces. The bright white for an Old Glory chip can represent that greatness, too.

Agreed. Those changes make all the difference in the world. Congrats on a great set in the making!!

Love it and let me know if I can get a sample set! Semper Fi brother!!!!

So, I'm obviously new to this custom chip world (been playing for over 20 years, though) and I have no idea how this works. Can someone explain the whole sample sets or single chips and how that works? I'm more than happy to get some extras if that is what the people want!

So, I'm obviously new to this custom chip world (been playing for over 20 years, though) and I have no idea how this works. Can someone explain the whole sample sets or single chips and how that works? I'm more than happy to get some extras if that is what the people want!
Yeah, just order how many extra chips for samples sets. You can also make a post and get how many are interested so you don't have to over buy chips or come up short. Either way, I am IN!!

It involves blood and bullets. Also nudity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom