I miss my friend on PCF (2 Viewers)

Hey, I'll move on. You seem to have this whole shit show under control, there is no need for me to add anything, except that when someone starts out their conversation with "I don't mean to be rude..." usually means they're going to be rude, which, backs up my assessment that you are disingenuous.

Well crap! After reading the first page of this thread, I skipped to the end to post, and saw that wow, what a shock! Even a bro trying to bring another bro back into the fold somehow has turned controversial. I'm not even going to read all the in between pages. Just going to say how much I miss brother Ben and hope he is doing well. I saw that he has read some of this and liked a few posts, so glad for that. Ben, I still remember our PM conversations from a couple of months ago. You are in my thoughts and prayers bro. Hope to see you soon.

I’m not trying to be rude, but if this isn’t what you wanted to see, why did you read through it? Can you just not move along?

WT actual F?
Funny as shit that you attack me then mysteriously can't seem to figure out why I would post something like that. And you did come after me. Not I after you. I certainly can if you want to go there, though.

Funny as shit that you attack me then mysteriously can't seem to figure out why I would post something like that. And you did come after me. Not I after you. I certainly can if you want to go there, though.
I “attacked” you because I simply asked why you couldn’t just move on if you were so tilted by this??? Good grief, PCF needs an entire safe space sub forum.

happy-sad.gif

I “attacked” you because I simply asked why you couldn’t just move on if you were so tilted by this??? Good grief, PCF needs an entire safe space sub forum.
It’s just funny reading your posts as if your avatar was saying them out loud. Never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for that.

No surprise at the people attacking you on this thread. They're the same players that came out of the woodwork and acted like I was in the wrong when a forum member stole my money (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/troy-vepr47-buyer-beware.45432/). Good job supporting your buddy, even if you tied some undertone to those that wronged him. Just know that there are some of less active peeps on the sidelines that see the bullshit and don't usually speak up!

No surprise at the people attacking you on this thread. They're the same players that came out of the woodwork and acted like I was in the wrong when a forum member stole my money (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/troy-vepr47-buyer-beware.45432/). Good job supporting your buddy, even if you tied some undertone to those that wronged him. Just know that there are some of less active peeps on the sidelines that see the bullshit and don't usually speak up!
It’s usually the same cast of characters. It’s all good. It is what it is. Internet warriors behind their keyboards.

Was this bc st Patrick’s day is coming up?
Haha. No I’ve just always liked writing limericks. I’m not a poetic guy, but tell me how many lines and syllables and what’s supposed to rhyme, and I can plug in the words. Not unlike AI. But I’m real, I swear!

It is a public forum, and, how disingenuous it is to take the stance of "why did you read," like how dare I read this on a public forum and then, to go even further in your ignorance, "how dare you form an opinion" or "how dare you have the nerve to comment." Like I stated, it's a fucking train wreck of a thread, and, just like a train wreck, everyone looks. That's why I didn't just pass on by. This thread was not meant for people to just pass on by. I made a comment pointing out the depths of internet insanity that this thread has gone. If you don't like my comment then why don't you just move on! Why did you feel the need to comment on my comment? See the level of ignorance? No, you probably don't. And that doesn't really surprise me.
You could always check the politics forum (and stay there ?)

Haha. No I’ve just always liked writing limericks. I’m not a poetic guy, but tell me how many lines and syllables and what’s supposed to rhyme, and I can plug in the words.
There's more to limericks than lines and syllables -- rhythm, for example.

Why, they're almost as complicated as haiku!

(Here we go again...) ;)

There's more to limericks than lines and syllables -- rhythm, for example.

Why, they're almost as complicated as haiku!

(Here we go again...) 8;)
Poltergeist questioned my rhythm
So of course I am arguing with’m
I’m old and I’m white
But my sweet rhymes are tight
I miss Ben and we’re better off with’m

I know, two with’ms is weak. I feel shame.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom