I miss my friend on PCF (2 Viewers)

AI might be good at doing kids homework, but it’s shit at generating limericks.

Does this please your poetic needs?

Screenshot_20230306_185419_Chrome.jpg

Ok. Let’s start over……….
@Ben8257, I miss your inciteful posts, even when they are a BenBook!

Your crack pot humor and immense knowledge that new and old chippers alike look forward to and some even depend on!

You need to return to one of the things you have such knowledge of and passion for.....

I miss seeing you here! and I'm sure I'm not alone!

No one "wins", only someone looses... DO NOT LOOSE! You don't deserve it!

We speak almost daily, not too many days go by without a convo, but here, I miss ya buddy!

You surely did not deserve the situation you landed in but I'm not here to re-hash that. I'm here to bring you back, I'm hoping the support and friendship pours out in this thread from all the others that I'm sure are missing your great activity here!

Don't let a bad situation consume you. Don't do it.

One of your Best Friends,
RD

Ok. Let’s start over……….
@Ben8257, I miss your inciteful posts, even when they are a BenBook!

Your crack pot humor and immense knowledge that new and old chippers alike look forward to and some even depend on!

You need to return to one of the things you have such knowledge of and passion for.....

I miss seeing you here! and I'm sure I'm not alone!

No one "wins", only someone looses... DO NOT LOOSE! You don't deserve it!

We speak almost daily, not too many days go by without a convo, but here, I miss ya buddy!

You surely did not deserve the situation you landed in but I'm not here to re-hash that. I'm here to bring you back, I'm hoping the support and friendship pours out in this thread from all the others that I'm sure are missing your great activity here!

Don't let a bad situation consume you. Don't do it.

One of your Best Friends,
RD
Well spoken, Danny.

you were gonna call me out for lining out her name? That was me naming her?? who should grow up here?? Why don't you and your fake outrage scroll on by too..... seriously...... All posts by me here are @Ben8257 approved.... don't believe me just ask him. Your virtue signalling makes me wanna puke. :sick::vomit:
wait, wat?

I thought we were all posting here to get Ben back online because he wasn’t posting or visiting and nobody had talked to him.

I’ll admit it is sort of weird that you created a thread to get Ben back involved with PCF when you appear to be talking to him regularly outside of PCF.

It’s like when I talk to the dog about stuff my wife is doing that I disapprove of - in front of my wife.

(Just kidding, that never happens. It’s the other way around on the regular though).

Threadsaver - I will create a poll where I ask if PCF members want me to drive over Josh Kiefer in a Zamboni machine (the choices are 1) Yes, 2) Yes, but stop occasionally, 3) Who the Hell Is Josh Kiefer?

I came to this forum looking for poker chip stuff, you know, good old TRK's, rich leaded Paulson's, etc. Thought i might buy a few things, hook up for some games, but, now, after reading i don't know how many pages of this train wreck of a daytime soap opera, I'm now thinking of leaving and looking for a drama queen forum. Some place where I can see this 24/7...kind of like crappy cable news combined with Jersey Shore. Speaking of Shore, what ever happen to Pauly Shore?

I came to this forum looking for poker chip stuff, you know, good old TRK's, rich leaded Paulson's, etc. Thought i might buy a few things, hook up for some games, but, now, after reading i don't know how many pages of this train wreck of a daytime soap opera, I'm now thinking of leaving and looking for a drama queen forum. Some place where I can see this 24/7...kind of like crappy cable news combined with Jersey Shore. Speaking of Shore, what ever happen to Pauly Shore?
Well, as it turns out, after I single-handedly destroyed the false idols of Gematria, I had this fully fueled up Zamboni machine and Craig asked me what I thought about old MTV hosts….

For a second there, I thought you were going to reveal yourself as the alt account of @Hammer2171

Here's the query of: previous heroes, dancing, loving Paulson chips. These two guys need to attend a meet up together and recreate this scene.

View attachment 1094300

Muskrat, muskrat
Candlelight
Doin' the town
And doin' it right in the evening
It's pretty pleasing

Muskrat Danny
Muskrat Craig
Do the jitterbug at a Muskrat Land
And they shimmy
And they whirl
And they twirl and they tango
Singing and jingling a jangle
Float like the heavens above
Looks like Muskrat Love

I’m not trying to be rude, but if this isn’t what you wanted to see, why did you read through it? Can you just not move along?

Muskrat, muskrat
Candlelight
Doin' the town
And doin' it right in the evening
It's pretty pleasing

Muskrat Danny
Muskrat Craig
Do the jitterbug at a Muskrat Land
And they shimmy
And they whirl
And they twirl and they tango
Singing and jingling a jangle
Float like the heavens above
Looks like Muskrat Love
DrahmaKwien! I love that band!!

wait, wat?

I thought we were all posting here to get Ben back online because he wasn’t posting or visiting and nobody had talked to him.

I’ll admit it is sort of weird that you created a thread to get Ben back involved with PCF when you appear to be talking to him regularly outside of PCF.

It’s like when I talk to the dog about stuff my wife is doing that I disapprove of - in front of my wife.

(Just kidding, that never happens. It’s the other way around on the regular though).

Threadsaver - I will create a poll where I ask if PCF members want me to drive over Josh Kiefer in a Zamboni machine (the choices are 1) Yes, 2) Yes, but stop occasionally, 3) Who the Hell Is Josh Kiefer?
Well you are expected but late to the game! But right on time to derail a reset……

To answer your query, if you are indeed asking : yes we do speak regularly and I’ve tried to get him to occupy some time and re engage with the forum Maybe you missed the things I missed about having him active here. I’ll leave it at that.

I’m not sure why the Zamboni question, but as a hockey player I like it! But for the record you are the first person to mention the subject you suggest running down with said Zamboni. I did not mention them. But I’m sure you won’t be lambasted for doing so…….

Off topic in an off topic forum?? :p :p

Seemed appropriate.

My parents bought me a used Schwinn for $10 in the early seventies, exactly like the one pictured below.

1678159054069.png

I absolutely loved the color, including the sparkly green seat. I didn't know the word cool back then, but my eyes knew right away. "That is one cool bike."

Might as well have been a car or a rocket ship. I had no experience driving anything on wheels. But that was my problem and my father wasn't going to spend much of his time helping me solve it.

He took me outside, adjusted the seat to make sure my feet touched the pedals, then got behind me and pushed as I tried to keep my balance. Like a drunken sailor, I was wobbling all over the place.

Somehow that satisfied my father. He grabbed the handlebar, put his hand on my back, and walked me across the street where you could overlook the town cemetery from the top of the hill. He gave me these words of advice before sending me off with a big push "Hold on tight to the handle bars! And keep her straight!!"

Off I shot in the direction of the headstones, wind blowing in my face. Those pedals took on a life of their own. I knew my life was bound to them. I stood up and pumped my legs as fast as I could to keep those pedals from getting away from under me. I hit the bottom of that hill at full speed, the headstones directly in my path. I had no clue how to brake. My father left that part out. Luckily, self preservation kicked in and I began making minor steering adjustments to keep clear of the headstones while decelerating.

My father, proud of his accomplishment atop the hill, went inside to have himself a beer.

I have never met Ben, but I am confident he will come out of this experience okay. My hunch is, there is plenty of bike left in him.

I’m not trying to be rude, but if this isn’t what you wanted to see, why did you read through it? Can you just not move along?
Hey, the man has a right to know what happened to Pauly Shore. Don’t deny him that which the Constitution guarantees.

Seemed appropriate.

My parents bought me a used Schwinn for $10 in the early seventies, exactly like the one pictured below.

View attachment 1094358

I absolutely loved the color, including the sparkly green seat. I didn't know the word cool back then, but my eyes knew right away. "That is one cool bike."

Might as well have been a car or a rocket ship. I had no experience driving anything on wheels. But that was my problem and my father wasn't going to spend much of his time helping me solve it.

He took me outside, adjusted the seat to make sure my feet touched the pedals, then got behind me and pushed as I tried to keep my balance. Like a drunken sailor, I was wobbling all over the place.

Somehow that satisfied my father. He grabbed the handlebar, put his hand on my back, and walked me across the street where you could overlook the town cemetery from the top of the hill. He gave me these words of advice before sending me off with a big push "Hold on tight to the handle bars! And keep her straight!!"

Off I shot in the direction of the headstones, wind blowing in my face. Those pedals took on a life of their own. I knew my life was bound to them. I stood up and pumped my legs as fast as I could to keep those pedals from getting away from under me. I hit the bottom of that hill at full speed, the headstones directly in my path. I had no clue how to brake. My father left that part out. Luckily, self preservation kicked in and I began making minor steering adjustments to keep clear of the headstones while decelerating.

My father, proud of his accomplishment atop the hill, went inside to have himself a beer.

I have never met Ben, but I am confident he will come out of this experience okay. My hunch is, there is plenty of bike left in him.
Posted this on derail thread a while back. Now I think I know whose old man was sitting on the porch :LOL: :laugh: Legendary!

B830C0D5-FAA3-4F62-8DDB-0A59F617E00B.jpeg

Last edited:
It is a public forum, and, how disingenuous it is to take the stance of "why did you read," like how dare I read this on a public forum and then, to go even further in your ignorance, "how dare you form an opinion" or "how dare you have the nerve to comment." Like I stated, it's a fucking train wreck of a thread, and, just like a train wreck, everyone looks. That's why I didn't just pass on by. This thread was not meant for people to just pass on by. I made a comment pointing out the depths of internet insanity that this thread has gone. If you don't like my comment then why don't you just move on! Why did you feel the need to comment on my comment? See the level of ignorance? No, you probably don't. And that doesn't really surprise me.

It is a public forum, and, how disingenuous it is to take the stance of "why did you read," like how dare I read this on a public forum and then, to go even further in your ignorance, "how dare you form an opinion" or "how dare you have the nerve to comment." Like I stated, it's a fucking train wreck of a thread, and, just like a train wreck, everyone looks. That's why I didn't just pass on by. This thread was not meant for people to just pass on by. I made a comment pointing out the depths of internet insanity that this thread has gone. If you don't like my comment then why don't you just move on! Why did you feel the need to comment on my comment? See the level of ignorance? No, you probably don't. And that doesn't really surprise me.
Riiiiiight.

There’s PLENTY of topics on here that one just moves on from. You’re not capable??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom