I host a regular Home Game AMA (2 Viewers)

The quality of your pics will be the deciding factor.

I don't remember saying anything about pics... but I'd rather not... seems like it could create an awkward situation when I post a picture of a women whom half of all PCFers have claimed is their wife...

I don't remember saying anything about pics... but I'd rather not... seems like it could create an awkward situation when I post a picture of a women whom half of all PCFers have claimed is their wife...
And the other half was lying :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you to the MODS for moving to the correct forum. @Jeff @Trihonda @Payback @Tommy - the unsung heroes of PCF. I tip my glass to ya.

Beer #4 while watching The Irishman, 3 at 10%+ ABV, but I still got ya :tup:
1576908869734522772751795810263.jpg

Those are some respectable numbers. Just remember, "Beer before liquor, never been sicker; liquor before beer, you're in the clear"

I went to college. I learned that lesson many times over and it hasn't been forgotten. Putting up a decent number tonight as I had to celebrate my last day of teaching for the decade.

I went to college. I learned that lesson many times over and it hasn't been forgotten. I had to celebrate my last day of teaching for the decade.
Good for you! I might have to put this on an chip to remind my players that they are no longer in college. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You have to give up one or the other.
Poker or Beer?
If I could only choose between one or the other- I would choose poker. It's social, and if I was drinking water, I would still be among friends. (Miserably sober)

If I could only choose between one or the other- I would choose poker. It's social, and if I was drinking water, I would still be among friends. (Miserably sober)

Oh wow. I'd so give up poker. I can enjoy other social activities with my friends....like drinking beer! LOL.

How many times each night do you want to tell people to shut the hell up, wait a second, or something else because you are managing the game?

The first levels are generally easier, but damn, once the cash game is about to start, it can be bedlam, at least in my game.

Do you ever suffer from PPD (post poker depression). Hosting us cool, the lead up to hosting is also very cool. What sucks is the Sunday morning “I don’t play poker again in how long”??? blues!
Also do you play in other local home games or are you basically THE local home poker scene?

What's the most amount of cash chips you've had on the table? Ever had bank issues?

OK these AMA threads are getting ridiculous. What's next... "I've seen a woman naked IN PERSON. AMA!"

Just don't post pics of @detroitdad.

oooh.gif

Last edited:
Congrats as you close in on 5 years hosting.

I have a question too. Just how extravagant is the WCPR red carpet roll out when VIPs from far away lands come for a visit?...asking for a friend.

I went to college. I learned that lesson many times over and it hasn't been forgotten. Putting up a decent number tonight as I had to celebrate my last day of teaching for the decade.

Sir.

If the first decade went from Year 1-10, and the second decade from 11-20... yada yada yada, doesn't the current decade go from 2011-2020?

Sir.

If the first decade went from Year 1-10, and the second decade from 11-20... yada yada yada, doesn't the current decade go from 2011-2020?
I tend to agree with the logic, but nobody says “the roaring 21’s”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom