I Am No Longer a Site Vendor (1 Viewer)

Moxie Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I wasn't going to say anything about this but people keep asking so I guess it's better just to make a quick announcement.

Effective Jan 1, I am no longer a site vendor on PCF, and the decision has been made to no longer actively pursue the chip case business venture. The reason for this decision is lack of orders, combined with an increased need in 2020 to focus on my main business, MoxieMen Incorporated.

To those who've provided feedback, guidance, encouragement and support in the last year-and-a-half as we created prototypes and attempted to bring a product to market, you are appreciated more than you know.

To those who've inquired in a chip cabinet, I am still able to fill the orders so if you're still interested let me know when you're ready to make a purchase.

Once again I thank everyone for your support, and I look forward to continuing to be a active member of the chipping community in 2020 and beyond.

MJ

Thanks for bringing these in though. I have a hard time spending chip money on plastic racks, much less something custom, so sorry for being a cheapskate.

Thanks for bringing these in though. I have a hard time spending chip money on plastic racks, much less something custom, so sorry for being a cheapskate.

It wasn't just you. I suspect not being able to get the price down to under $300 had something to do with it... along with the need for a dedicated place to put the case.

It wasn't just you. I suspect not being able to get the price down to under $300 had something to do with it... along with the need for a dedicated place to put the case.

Yep, it was me too. Sorry I couldn't promote your vendorshipness.

I do appreciate your postings and glad you aren't leaving completely. Welcome back to the rank and file! :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom