SOLD HSI Horseshoe Southern Indiana ***Catch & Release-Slightly used Primary 1K*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Up for sale is is a barrel of slightly used HSI primary 1Ks. Didn't need them, but bought them anyways. We are sick, sick people! Original purchaser advised that he put them into play in a couple home games. I have not. They are in awesome condition with no flea bites and great edges. In my humble opinion they are as close to mint as you can get, but since I am not an official chip grader I have included photos so you can judge for yourself. Chips were turned 1/4 turn per pic. Original purchase thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hsi-primary-1000.67905/

Catch & release for $220 + shipping. PPFF or add 5% for goods and services.

First response in the thread with "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions) has priority.
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell what is still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."
So far everyone here has been pretty cool to me...so no asshat rule needed as of yet!

Thank you for looking!

IMG_2959.JPG
IMG_2958.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2955.JPG

Last edited:
On the off chance someone only wants 10 of these, I’d be interested in a split. Could also buy the lot from the sell and then divvy up afterward so OP doesn’t have to worry about it.

This guy has got the sickness! #BuyNowThinkLater
March/April has been bad for me on this forum.

Decided to just say screw it and spend some money to build out my sets they way I wanted them, rather than wait for deals to come up.

Picked up sec snappers and some blue RHCs to finish out the microstakes part of my set, and now grabbing these to round out the top end. This should be it for me for my HSI adventure. Can spread anything from .5/.10 up to 2/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom