SOLD ESPT Uber Rare T5s (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! I never, ever, EVER thought I would ever let my prized ESPT set (the GOAT boat chips) go...but chipping is a fickle mistress. Over the years I have refined my tastes and tempered expectations. I have realized that I cannot have EVERYTHING...even when the want was overwhelming, and that beautiful things were doing me AND the world no good locked up in an acrylic cage. I was never going to put these into play and ogling over these beauties every so often did not justify their continued ownership. So I offer these up to a better suited suitor.

I present to you a full Empress Star Primary Tournament set complete with the uber rare T5s. The breakdown of this set is as follows:

T5s - 1 rack - $1500/rack plus shipping
Split pricing $300/barrel plus shipping

T25s - 2 racks - $850/rack plus shipping
T100s - 2 racks - $900/rack plus shipping
T500s - 1 rack - $800/rack plus shipping.
T1000s - 2 racks - $850/rack plus shipping
T5000s - 1 rack - $850/rack plus shipping.
T25000s - 1 racks - $900/rack plus shipping

All chips were purchased as new/mint/unused and are super sharp. They were never used or shuffled while in my possession. Although since I am not a chip grader please view pics carefully before purchasing. I'd be happy to send additional pics upon request. Prefer to sell as a full rack set but have included split prices and will entertain possibly splitting after a couple days if all chips are accounted for. Priority goes to a full rack set sale. If split, priority goes to the person taking the most chips. I also reserve the right to keep the T5s if it does not sell as a set.

A dealer button is included in the set sale.

$9000+ shipping. Racks not included
. While the chips will be packed super safely my responsibility ends once the package is dropped at USPS.

PPFF only directly (due to Paypal's new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). My tenure here and feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you.

This is a "Dibs" sale but I am more then happy to discuss a full set purchase via PMs if purchaser would like to keep anonymity.
For splits, first response in the thread has priority. "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions).
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."

Damn...already feeling regrets. Thanks for looking!

6A3ADA2F-0ACF-4207-BDBB-6D0B07819A44.jpeg

IMG_8442.JPG
IMG_8440.JPG
IMG_8441.JPG
IMG_8443.JPG
IMG_8444.JPG

Last edited:
Let me go back and shake my money tree, a bushel of Benjamins should do it…

Free bump.

Would also take 20 T500's and 40 T1000's if it helps further things along. Understood if you would only like to split by the rack though @JoeyMack !

GOAT tourney set. One of my chipping regrets, letting them go. Wish I could afford to buy these and fix that previous error. GLWS, they are gorgeous.

Since full set sale inquiries have been minimal I am now open to splitting. 6 of the 10 racks have been dibbed along with a couple miscellaneous barrels. While I really didn’t want to get the splitting down that low, I’ll do it if all the barrels in the rack are taken. All chips must be claimed to start the split. Preference still given to a full set purchase. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Updated tracker.

Attachments

• IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom