Giveaway HSI 1a Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please can I send you this video that is 8 seconds long and I’ve worked on it for 2 hours now. Lol

So the moral of the story is that Evel Knievel coming back from the dead to trash your headstone, then give you chips is inevitable, unless you are the second headstone then he keeps the chips.

@lrapley narrowly defeats Pluto. No more giveaways with the kids.
79842389-AFE4-4920-8E73-C1936BDC40EA.jpeg

So the moral of the story is that Evel Knievel coming back from the dead to trash your headstone, then give you chips is inevitable, unless you are the second headstone then he keeps the chips.

Scene 1

ETERNAL SLEEP CEMETERY : NIGHT : QUIET

*** LOUD CRASH ***
*** DIGGING SOUND ***

EVEL: Hey, uh, @lrapley, you there?
LRAPLEY: Uh... wuh...
EVEL: Hey sorry, I knocked over your headstone.
LRAPLEY: Wuh... er...
EVEL: Look, I can't chat too long. I'm not even supposed to be out here let alone doing stunts again.
LRAPLEY: ...Evel?
EVEL: Hey, not so loud. Here's a cool barrel of HSI dollars. These are the nice alternate chips. I'm really sorry about the headstone, ok?
LRAPLEY: You knocked over my headstone, wake me up from... from death and you give me poker chips?!
EVEL: Don't mention it, kid. Have a good one.

[ EVEL picks up his bike and trots off into the darkness ]

@pluto: What the hell was that noise?!!!

Oh my god I’m laughing so hard
Scene 1

ETERNAL SLEEP CEMETERY : NIGHT : QUIET

*** LOUD CRASH ***
*** DIGGING SOUND ***

EVEL: Hey, uh, @lrapley, you there?
LRAPLEY: Uh... wuh...
EVEL: Hey sorry, I knocked over your headstone.
LRAPLEY: Wuh... er...
EVEL: Look, I can't chat too long. I'm not even supposed to be out here let alone doing stunts again.
LRAPLEY: ...Evel?
EVEL: Hey, not so loud. Here's a cool barrel of HSI dollars. These are the nice alternate chips. I'm really sorry about the headstone, ok?
LRAPLEY: You knocked over my headstone, wake me up from... from death and you give me poker chips?!
EVEL: Don't mention it, kid. Have a good one.

[ EVEL picks up his bike and trots off into the darkness ]

@pluto: What the hell was that noise?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom