Giveaway SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY III (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....with all these sweet prizes, I should have really tried a lot harder to win this thing!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Man Thinking GIF

THE FINAL 4 DOWN TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! (green and bold text designates the winning PCF member and tournament team)

GAME T61 - @buzzmonkey (CONNECTICUT ... 1 seed)
v @BamaT8ter (ALABAMA ... 4 seed)
GAME T62 - @Hotus777 (NORTH CAROLINA STATE ... 11 seed) v @andrebttx (PURDUE ... 1 seed)

1712493232446.png

It's taken a while to get here, but we have reached the final two matchups of this giveaway! I flipped a coin to determine the team assignments for the women's championship game. Pretty sure these four teams were the top two seeds in both the men's and the women's tournaments, which hardly ever happens. Hope we get two good championship games.

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME MATCHUPS

GAME T63 - WOMEN'S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
@Hotus777 (SOUTH CAROLINA ... 1 seed) v @BamaT8ter (IOWA ... 1 seed) ... Sunday, April 7 @ 3:00pm ET

GAME T64 - MEN'S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
@buzzmonkey (CONNECTICUT ... 1 seed) v @andrebttx (PURDUE ... 1 seed) ... Monday, April 8 @ 9:20pm ET

Good luck!

Much to my personal dismay, my Iowa Hawkeyes lost the women’s national championship game for the second year in a row, meaning @Hotus777 takes 3rd place, and @BamaT8ter takes 4th place.

The men’s national championship game is tomorrow, when this giveaway will wrap up.

THE MARCH MADNESS GIVEAWAY HAS [FINALLY] COMPLETED! (green and bold text designates the winning PCF member and tournament team)

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME MATCHUPS

GAME T63 - WOMEN'S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
@Hotus777 (SOUTH CAROLINA ... 1 seed)
v @BamaT8ter (IOWA ... 1 seed)

GAME T64 - MEN'S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
@buzzmonkey (CONNECTICUT ... 1 seed)
v @andrebttx (PURDUE ... 1 seed)

Thanks to everyone for participating. Sorry that the original plan didn't work out, but I think this ended up being good, too. I will reach out to everyone to finalize the prizes.

National Championship Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Giveaway prizes have almost been finalized by the winners. Thanks again to everyone who participated. Final tallies for the giveaway items:
  • 35 dealer buttons
  • 14 card setups
  • 8 NUTS "member" chips
  • 8 NUTS cut card sets (4 poker / 4 bridge)
  • 4 River Rat ceramic hybrid scrown sample sets
  • 39 "other" cut cards (variety of choices)
  • 20 Star Wars bounty chips (Boba Fett / Han Solo) - 47mm
  • 10 CDI bounty chips - 47mm
  • 10 Nevada Jack bounty chips - 39mm
  • 9 STFU chips - 39mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom