Howdy (1 Viewer)

Thomas Funk

Waiting List
Reaction score
hey all. I basically came to find some faux clay chips, but I can't ask for any since I'm a new user :) :(

But! i used to be pretty heavy into texas hold em and held a tourney every month with friends (started out as a "dads" group) so bought a bunch of the faux clay chips for my tourneys and they worked out great! Got them mostly from 5stardeal but looks like they are long gone. I probably have about 1000-1500 of them (a lot of green for some reason).

I was also a part of the faux clay nation movement ;) Still have a lot of them but haven't played any tourneys in a while. I have some board games that use chips and am using some of these for them, but need blue to fill out my game.

So I'll hang around here for a while, make some posts, and hopefully will be able to fill out my collection of faux clays :)

What's the over/under on when he'll be trawling for near-mint Paulsons or TRKs? 3 months?

Oh, hey! Welcome! :)

Haha, well I always ogled the $1+ per chip chips, I went for the cheapest I could get that still felt good. The faux clays were a great compromise :)

Welcome to the Poker Chip Accumulators support group. We support you getting more, of everything!

Show us the chips you currently have! We all started somewhere....

I have the same question as Pedro. Learning this stuff is dangerous... Welcome!

I have the same question as Pedro. Learning this stuff is dangerous... Welcome!

They were very inexpensive chips, but they have a really good feel to them. I want to take some pics but found out my cats peed on my cases in the garage ;b Chips are still all good, tho. Here I'll snap a pic of a few of the chips I have here with me...

image1.JPG

First, Welcome
Second, is it bad when I read this ^ I thought "well, those are still cheap chips"..................... ;) :whistle: :whistling:

Ya, I always felt the tug, but I wanted a lot of chips so settled on the fauxs :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom