New user from Montreal, QC, Canada (2 Viewers)

hexabit

Reaction score
Hello!

I just discovered this forum while looking for a good set of poker chips for board gaming. I already have a few Iron Clay, but they lack higher denominations and they are pretty slippery. So I am looking for Apache Bank chips and some Penthouse chips to have some higher denominations like 5K, 25K and 100K. Or I will maybe order more Bank chips and relabel them to get higher denominations... But before buying any of those, I want to get a sample set. Unfortunately the shipping cost from Apache to Canada is nearly 50$ for 22 chips! So I am here to get opinions about these two Apache sets and maybe someone willing to sell a sample set.

Nicolas

Welcome to the site. Samples are a must before you make any larger purchase for sure. Throw up a want ad and see if there’s a fellow Canadian who has a sample to mail you. Save a bunch on shipping.

Welcome to the forum. I take it that you have looked at what straightpokersupplies.com have for chips. They have 9 gram Nexgen Pro Classics in large denoms which may or may not be up to your standard, but it is free shipping over $99 to Canada. You can buy in rolls of 25.
mirage-front.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!

I just discovered this forum while looking for a good set of poker chips for board gaming. I already have a few Iron Clay, but they lack higher denominations and they are pretty slippery. So I am looking for Apache Bank chips and some Penthouse chips to have some higher denominations like 5K, 25K and 100K. Or I will maybe order more Bank chips and relabel them to get higher denominations... But before buying any of those, I want to get a sample set. Unfortunately the shipping cost from Apache to Canada is nearly 50$ for 22 chips! So I am here to get opinions about these two Apache sets and maybe someone willing to sell a sample set.

Nicolas
I think their eBay ships free within us , wonder if it's free to Canada too.

Thanks for the information. I already know this Canadian website, but I prefer the look of the Apache Bank chips. Unfortunately I cannot find a reseller of them in Canada.

Welcome to the forum. I take it that you have looked at what straightpokersupplies.com have for chips. They have 9 gram Nexgen Pro Classics in large denoms which may or may not be up to your standard, but it is free shipping over $99 to Canada. You can buy in rolls of 25.
View attachment 1274610

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom