How many people are on your "blocked" list? (1 Viewer)

none because I dont get bent out of shape from someones beliefs no matter how stupid I think they may be. When you start censoring others for unpopular thoughts you become as bad as the regressive left throwing eggs and sucker punching someone for wearing a 'red hat'.

none because I dont get bent out of shape from someones beliefs no matter how stupid I think they may be. When you start censoring others for unpopular thoughts you become as bad as the regressive left throwing eggs and sucker punching someone for wearing a 'red hat'.

fuck red hats

Tommy is the only name on my block list. <3

I understand my views are not mainstream. And I really try to keep them at bay on here but sometimes I just let it go..bah.
If you knew me in person for many years, I am one of the most helpful and compassionate, level headed people around. willing to help anyone and anything including animals.

Im going to step away from this site for a few months. probably for the best

I understand my views are not mainstream. And I really try to keep them at bay on here but sometimes I just let it go..bah.
If you knew me in person for many years, I am one of the most helpful and compassionate, level headed people around. willing to help anyone and anything including animals.

Im going to step away from this site for a few months. probably for the best
Idk...that seems extreme. Maybe just don't venture into the off-topic sub?

So if you block someone and they like a post of yours does it show up as a like on your feed.

Or If your blocked user likes a post can you see their like.....

Just curious

Psys - True but I feel my online reputation is crap currently and was never really all that great. I try to always help other people with chip questions when I know the answers and I have put on multiple giveaways over the years too.
I dont get out to meetups or anything so anyone that knows me on here knows only 1/5th of who I really am.

None..

The only bad memory I have is on the other site with a member who stole money from a group buy.

As far as I know he's not on here.

Psys - True but I feel my online reputation is crap currently and was never really all that great. I try to always help other people with chip questions when I know the answers and I have put on multiple giveaways over the years too.
I don't get out to meetups or anything so anyone that knows me on here knows only 1/5th of who I really am.

Spike,
Your useful information is paramount to this site. Recently, there have been posts by members that obviously have never hosted a game, but are doling out information that even newer members would assume is as good as gold.

Everyone has opinions on games, structures, set-ups, and more. The opinions that are tied to real world experience are far greater than those tied to theoretical concept.

You are more valuable here than you realise.

Ok, who's blocking me?[emoji3]

If a tree is felled in a forest and no one is there, does it still make a sound?

Ok, who's blocking me?
emoji3.png

dZuXBfmQeYehG.gif

I have 217 people blocked.

The fun thing is to block people at live meetups. You take a cardboard box, and you cut off the top and bottom. Leave it folded up for easy storage and transportation.

Then, at a meetup when someone says something fantastically stupid, even if you just me them, you put the box over their head and scream "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED".

Most people are wicked cool about it and don't even get upset. They'll just sit there and play poker silently with a box on their head. They realize that you have the right to expose yourself to the content you really want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom