How many NHL fans do we have here? (2 Viewers)

Good luck tonight Montreal and Vegas fans. I'll be watching...I wanna see who the Islanders will play in the next round.

D6E52864-F7C3-4433-B001-C85B9F8FFE05.jpeg

Well, to be the best you have to beat the best. Will Montreal’s superb PK hold against the onslaught that is Tampa’s PP? Also, how in the world is Chris Lee supposed to call this one??? :LOL: :laugh:

07B98C9A-8361-49F0-9475-E8CCC3B0BF1D.jpeg

Go Habs! :wtf:

All set up to be a great final and, as a neutral, it would be great to see a Canadian team hoist the cup once again.

I think RR was overplayed in Buffalo. Looking at less time on the ice to keep him fresh, and yes hopefully a defensively sound pair for him LOL. Even strength and PK is where Philly plans to use him, at least starting the season.

I think RR was overplayed in Buffalo. Looking at less time on the ice to keep him fresh, and yes hopefully a defensively sound pair for him LOL. Even strength and PK is where Philly plans to use him, at least starting the season.
Yep, we overplayed the hell out of him. That's what we do, destroy players and then set them free :rolleyes:

Pretty excited to see Hyman riding shotgun next to McDavid this season.

Hopefully I can make it back home for a game at some point!

hyman-mcdavid.jpg

Damn games start so late my time, but let’s see how long I can go before falling asleep. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Finally installed a small light behind the TV, been meaning to do so for years LOL. I like it a lot! :tup:

96A57BE2-6CC6-405B-B5F0-24CAA18D5557.jpeg

I need a good 10 year break after Stanley Cup riots. I'll check back in a couple years...

The Islanders - Predators has been surprisingly heated for a matinee game. Not complaining, as these are the only ones I tend to watch. ;)

Vegas is in cap hell.

And NYI traded Boychuck to Buffalo for future considerations after Eichel was gone just so Buffalo could meet the minimum salary cap.

Next time you think your team is a bunch of pussies, remember they'll never be as pussy as the Penguins.
Not that you ever need an excuse to absolutely smash Brad Marchand's face into oblivion, but the Pens missed two golden ones here.

Tanger looked like the only one remotely up for retaliation — but it's absolutely embarrassing from the rest of them, quite frankly.

Not that you ever need an excuse to absolutely smash Brad Marchand's face into oblivion, but the Pens missed two golden ones here.

Tanger looked like the only one remotely up for retaliation — but it's absolutely embarrassing from the rest of them, quite frankly.
Yeah, it is embarrassing for sure. Crosby practically gave him a kiss. Marchand knows nobody will do anything, so he gets away with that shit all the time. If the Probert, Ray, Domi like players were still on teams, he we have to answer for that kind of shit on the ice.

I think the timing on when in the game Marchand's little stunt happened probably has a lot to do with why things didn't escalate. Essentially no time left in a game that's already decided. The next time the Pens and Bruins meet... that's a totally different story. Maybe fireworks at opening faceoff?

Honestly, I'm a little surprised Marchand didn't get a longer suspension. Once already this season, and a pretty spotty history.

I think the timing on when in the game Marchand's little stunt happened probably has a lot to do with why things didn't escalate. Essentially no time left in a game that's already decided. The next time the Pens and Bruins meet... that's a totally different story. Maybe fireworks at opening faceoff?

Honestly, I'm a little surprised Marchand didn't get a longer suspension. Once already this season, and a pretty spotty history.
Maybe the timing has something to do with it. Still, I've been watching hockey a long time and years ago that dude would have gotten his face ripped off, wouldn't have mattered when in the game it was. I think it's a sign of a team not being that tight, or close as well. If that happened to Flower in the Pens heyday, I think the response would have been different.

I do also think the pussification of hockey has been happening for a long time and nobody has to answer for the shit they do on the ice anymore, except from the league, and they usually make weak disciplinary calls.

Marchand is too skilled to act that dumb but being a tool is in his dna and the wild will be a tough out in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom