How long before you’d sell chips out from underneath someone? (1 Viewer)

I 'd wait maximum 24 hours in the absence of communication.
If a person does communicate and honestly declares problems about their PP and/or money from their bank being transferred to their PP, (which shoud have been mentioned right from the start anyway) I could wait for a few days, if communication were kept alive.
Lack of communication is a no-go, for me.

BonScot: Note to self... fart BEFORE putting on the suit next time.

Faaaaaaaaaahk I can’t

1616290149348.gif

Lol, respectable member my ass. He's a joke, a troublemaker, and one of the reasons many people are leaving/have left the site.
Dave, I know you are a prominent member of the site. I've received countless tips from you regarding setups for games and such. You really are an amazing contributing member and I'm lucky enough to have received help from you in the past.

I'm prepared to get pitchforked now by you and/or Travis after I read your post about @horseshoez

This post of yours really hurt my feelings. I had to think of how to say what I want but there are no words to express. I feel sometimes these days I wish I could get to a meet and greet people and air grievances, and say to one another, "WTF!?" We all make silly mistakes but for the most part we are all pretty decent human beings. I can't understand the abusive name-calling and "MFer" comment etc etc. Why can't you be civil at least? Sure, Zaki makes trouble, but who are you to call that shit out. Good lord! Pot called kettle black and it's not even funny the hypocrisy. You do get into wars of words everywhere you go, so there is a common denominator there.

Your comment about Zaki is absolutely ridiculous Dave, it's completely baseless man. I'm sorry. I've gotten to know Zaki, and his crew in OC, and his whole family. He's now my family. Our bond has grown well past chips into an amazing friendship.

This hardworking father of 3, is all heart and oozes integrity. He helps so many members and does it with caring and kindness, despite actively raising 3 kids. I don't know if you have children, but Zaki has 3 young boys and he makes himself available around the clock. He's unbelievable.

I don't know how he's a joke or making members leave the site.

SMFH

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom