How long before you’d sell chips out from underneath someone? (2 Viewers)

That would be spearheaded by someone that wears a black rubber suit in the late hours of the night. Alfred tries to stop him from being overly dramatic, but he could give two f@$ks.
Let it go, MFer. Not funny, not cute, just asshattery.

Additionally, sorry Dave but you're not going to bounce around telling me what and what not to say. If the guys are having a little laugh at something, no need to be sour about it and pasting people with names. It's unnecessary. Go have a drink, looks like you need one badly.

You can call it 'goid fun', but it really just makes you out to be a real horseazz. Enough is enough.

I know for a fact that aside from the people on here who are hopping around the forum with nothing good to say and being grouchy, nobody thinks of me as a sour puss. I'll at least give myself credit for being one of the most genuine people on here, without even blinking. So kindly f*&k off.

You can call it 'goid fun', but it really just makes you out to be a real horseazz. Enough is enough.
Wow , I really really fucking not appreciate how you are talking here to Zaki.
and that’s not because I have a good relationship with the guy , but because how you call him out here you are clearly being the horse ASS. Is that really you’re thing lately to just go and look where you can pinch something for the sake of you’re own entertainment? I don’t know you at all but I do know how you talk to some people here and I also do know Zaki very well. I don’t think you can talk like this here without getting the taste of you’re own medicine. Specially when you’re talking to my good friend Zaki , who I more see than family then a member here. Talk to me like this and I’ll brush it off more then you’re talking to him like this. Who are you to tell someone what to say and what not ? You’re out of you’re mind , and you’re not making friends around here talking to a very respectable member here like this.

Just wondering why there are so many people who are ultra sensitive about one particular member on this forum? On both sides. He's a super rich dude who has acquired an insane number of sets. Detractors may have some jealousy. But he's also shown to have almost zero sense of humor. His ardent supporters? What are you hoping for by sucking his balls and rushing to his defense at every opportunity? That he'll peel off some of his sets and give you a crack at them?

I missed all of the drama that took place a couple of months ago. Tried reading that thread but it's been censored. Jesus guys. This is supposed to be a hobby.

Lol, respectable member my ass. He's a joke, a troublemaker, and one of the reasons many people are leaving/have left the site.

Really Dave? I’m one of the reasons? I’ll wait and let others speak because I don’t want to reply to you with something I’ll regret and therefore I’ll practice restraint here. Reality is, you’re a grouch Dave. Everybody knows it and you probably even know it. I’m here having a very good time with everybody, and I won’t even mention the time and effort I put in to help people on here enjoy the hobby of chipping. Like I said in my previous post, kindly f@&k off and try to have yourself a nice weekend. You’re unreal man. You will attack just about anybody and everybody on here for your own ego and self righteousness. You will rarely have a genuine or positive comment and I urge you to look through your content as proof. You owe it to yourself to do that. That’s not healthy to be that unhappy under that skin my chipping friend.

Lol, respectable member my ass. He's a joke, a troublemaker, and one of the reasons many people are leaving/have left the site.
I will not reply to this , mainly because if I do I will get banned. I can’t get my words to a way where it’s not making myself look a hothead and that’s not how I want to look on the internet , not this time. However , the way you are speaking about a guy who I know very well and had good conversations with .. I can’t get my words right for this one

Just wondering why there are so many people who are ultra sensitive about one particular member on this forum? On both sides. He's a super rich dude who has acquired an insane number of sets. Detractors may have some jealousy. But he's also shown to have almost zero sense of humor. His ardent supporters? What are you hoping for by sucking his balls and rushing to his defense at every opportunity? That he'll peel off some of his sets and give you a crack at them?

I missed all of the drama that took place a couple of months ago. Tried reading that thread but it's been censored. Jesus guys. This is supposed to be a hobby.

I’m sure Dave would have some reason to call you a disgrace to the chipping society but given your very rational and neutral take via your comment, he’ll probably have nothing to say.

hmm
You post a lot of negative replies to people IMO.
@horseshoez is kinda of wanker, but in a good way.

I appreciate this. I never denied that I have my snarky moments but they are not with ill intentions. I’ve made INCREDIBLE friendships with people via this place. I don’t shit where I eat, unlike yourself Dave. Couple smart ass comments that with hints or a reference to someone and you get all butt hurt. Good for you. Go have that drink.

A little irony. I think he was responding to what he felt was an unprovoked attack.

He'll respond to just about anything he likes under whatever circumstances he likes. That's just how he is towards people. Always talking down from above and speaking of either them or what they say negatively. Some people you just can't make happy.

I'd make my terms clear. "you have until time & date xxx to pay. If I don't receive funds by then, they will go to the next person on the list." if other people are waiting to pay, that's usually a day or less. Depends on the deal though. For some chips, I won't even bother holding them at all for someone. Especially if they're inexpensive. But if it's an expensive set and someone needs to move money around, I usually give them a pretty long rope.

yup had similar experience with him. I believe this week there was a thread about BG chips , some people took their time including me to write a good post about it.
i stand behind my point that these BG plastics are not slippery chips. He than jumped in with his smart ass comment that looked exactly like this ;

“Like 'em or not, slugged or not, heavyweights or not, B&G chips are still slippery plastic. Fact.”

just straight bullshit , he just want to piss over peoples opinion thinking he’s some kind of god or something. While it’s clearly biased what he’s saying and most importantly just utterly bullshit. I’ve played with these chips more than a decade , and these chips are nothing but incredible and NOT slippery but hey he said there where so yeah that’s the end of the discussion right. Lol

That would be spearheaded by someone that wears a black rubber suit in the late hours of the night. Alfred tries to stop him from being overly dramatic, but he could give two f@$ks.

I'm with Dave. Let it go man. It's not funny. How long are you going to drag this out for? Jesus fucking Christ man. It's getting really fucking old.

Didn't this guy host you at his home too? Didn't you eat his food and drink his alcohol for free? You look pathetic. Just let it go already. Every fucking thread, all you do is troll him. How you haven't been banned yet is beyond me.

I'm with Dave. Let it go man. It's not funny. How long are you going to drag this out for? Jesus fucking Christ man. It's getting really fucking old.

Didn't this guy host you at his home too? Didn't you eat his food and drink his alcohol for free? You look pathetic. Just let it go already. Every fucking thread, all you do is troll him. How you haven't been banned yet is beyond me.

This is beyond the discussion of a specific individual. This is a group of guys, perhaps even more, just having some good laughs. It’s not up to you to decide where it’s said or what is said. Wasn’t asking for your opinion or angry post either Travis. You’re another one on the list of habitual angry posters on here. God forbid someone say something that isn’t in line with your version of humor or what you think is right or wrong. You may also kindly f@&k off and have a drink. I’ll buy it and send it to you.

I never used it yet but thank the heavens above for the ignore feature. Always a first time for everything and on it you go, you angry humans lol

Let’s say you agreed to sell someone some chips, we ll call it two barrels. They agreed to pay your asking price sent all info, got your PayPal address. Suppose they still hadn’t paid you the following day, do you give them benefit of the doubt.. or just assume they’re out and sell to someone else? Asking for a friend.. lol
I would tell them they have 24 hours to get the payment in, or they will be put up for sale again.

I’d personally PM the buyer and try to find out what’s up before I sell them to someone else. If they go a day without responding and I see they’ve been active on the site I’d PM them again and let them know I’m offering them to someone else. I do find it odd though when people come to an agreement and don’t finalize the transaction right away. If you’re really motivated to either buy or sell chips you think you’d want to get it done as soon as possible.

I’d send a reminder to make sure that they still wanted them. If no reply in 24 hours I’d send another message to say that I’m putting them back up for sale in 24 hours if no payment made.

When I bought my PNY set I had a nightmare with PayPal trying to restrict my payments. I had to end up paying by bank transfer. The whole thing took 4 or 5 days. I made sure that I kept the seller up to date and thankfully he was happy to wait until I sorted out the payment at my end.

Reship for free around the world for 7 different people, what do you call that? Unlike some "respectable veterans" who look down on the newcomers/EU chippers isn't it ?

You can't be so extreme for a few posts that are in the second degree. Some people laugh at it, so much the better. Others don't and move on.

BTW, curious to know what are these other reasons that PCFers leave? NAGBs ?

Reship for free around the world for 7 different people, what do you call that? Unlike some "respectable veterans" who look down on the newcomers/EU chippers isn't it ?

You can't be so extreme for a few posts that are in the second degree. Some people laugh at it, so much the better. Others don't and move on.

Including me makes 8 people if you weren’t aware :)

someone that wears a black rubber suit in the late hours of the night
Just to be absolutely clear I only tried it the once and I was told that it was a scuba diving class...
43E6126F-07FA-4528-A1BF-5DF588EDC502.jpeg

Including me makes 8 people if you weren’t aware :)

1) @Poppin92 has a good memory and he’s right, it is 8 lol

2) I F%#ING LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! Just sayin.

1) @Poppin92 has a good memory and he’s right, it is 8 lol

2) I F%#ING LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! Just sayin.
Just love bro towards you , and really not because you’re effort in helping me so much. Just you’re integrity doesn’t go hand in hand what was earlier said. Can’t shut my mouth for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom