How are these toppers from Discount Poker Shop? (1 Viewer)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This, you will no tbe disappointed in the customer service, speed of delivery and quality

I have 2 already, will be ordering more

In terms of do they both do the job as intended sure, take a shot and buy one (come back and give us your feedback). If it turns out you don’t like it or w.e just go to the link provided :)

One key benefit of @rjdev7 toppers is that the size can be made to your exact specifications. Custom design is a bonus. I used a generic one on my Barrington previously and needed to trim to make it "fit" but even then, wasn't happy.

definitely go with @rjdev7 toppers. He has blank ones (just paint your betting line) that you can get for cheaper, and I'm sure he has stock ones that are basic with a betting line.

I have the blue one. From them, I believe. Probably been close to 2 years now.

The betting line is a little tight from the players prospective. But it works. Thickness is close to a mousepad. The biggest issue for me is that the ends are starting to wrinkle up a little.

You definitely get good enough value at $30. But after I found a Barrington, we no longer use it as often.

Overall, good value in my opinion.

I have the blue one. From them, I believe. Probably been close to 2 years now.

The betting line is a little tight from the players prospective. But it works. Thickness is close to a mousepad. The biggest issue for me is that the ends are starting to wrinkle up a little.

You definitely get good enough value at $30. But after I found a Barrington, we no longer use it as often.

Overall, good value in my opinion.
Thanks for the info! Would plopping it on the Barrington improve the Barrington experience at all? Guessing no since you aren’t doing it?

To everyone else, the rjdev toppers are absolutely stunning, but at nearly 3x the cost, plain topper to plain topper, rjdev’s value is absolutely in the customization/art. I would probably go with him if I wanted more than a vanilla topper.

Tbo the Barrington table prob feels better than a value Matt. But at 30$ just buy it and see lol

Thanks for the info! Would plopping it on the Barrington improve the Barrington experience at all? Guessing no since you aren’t doing it?

To everyone else, the rjdev toppers are absolutely stunning, but at nearly 3x the cost, plain topper to plain topper, rjdev’s value is absolutely in the customization/art. I would probably go with him if I wanted more than a vanilla topper.
It doesn’t fit the Barrington. I think i recall the topper is too big.

I have the Vera 72 inch and works great in a pinch on a 6’ folding table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom