SOLD Hound Dog ASM Hot stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
For sale, a set of Hound Dog hotstamped Cash set. ASM hourglass mold. They look nearly new ... Comes with

140 - Non Denom Brown
226 - Blue 1s
200 - Yellow 5s
50 - purple 25s

Also comes with 77 lighter brown Non Denom.... Color is off, so they are just extras.

Played 1 game, love them, but the Antique Rose set took there place in my rotation.

Asking 350 shipped.

IMG_20190513_161521.jpg
IMG_20190513_161610.jpg

Last edited:
These are cool chips. I liked them but had to make room. Good luck with the sale. What is the Antique Rose set?

IMG_20190302_164118.jpg
IMG_20190302_164211.jpg

I tried reaching out to the original owner via PM but never heard back. I am not sure if he ever logged back in though, he may have moved on.
Well, there ya go! Thanks for the heads up. An add on would be nice, but it's pretty playable with the browns being non-denom. Make the browns Tens and ya got a rather large bank in 1/2.

Bumpers - just tossed these on eBay. But reach out if you are interested.

Last edited:
These colors are too nice to be for sale for longer than a few hours.

... just me drooling over chips while on ‘chip probation’. :bag:

I know! Cali color (ish) hot stamps set should be a quick sale. But alas, it's a buyer's market right now.

I tried reaching out to the original owner via PM but never heard back. I am not sure if he ever logged back in though, he may have moved on.

I know the original owner, he left the POKER game altogether, Family and Job and such. I got to play with these, better in hand then in pictures.

I will reach out for you and ask him about the Hot stamps..

I keep coming back to them. Then I check the exchange rate...:(

This has been the biggest reason it has been so difficult to start openly bidding on chips. I just eat it with exchange rates. I wish I had some US currency lying around. I'd use it to buy chips.

This has been the biggest reason it has been so difficult to start openly bidding on chips. I just eat it with exchange rates. I wish I had some US currency lying around. I'd use it to buy chips.
Dang exchange rates

So I'll be waiting for a bit for all my auctions to finish, then figure out what to do with these. 480.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom