SOLD Hound Dog ASM Hot stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. So many people buying CCs when these are a steal. I don't get it, but alas, some new chipper is going to get a steal of a deal.
I have played a game with these and they are indeed sweet chips at a nice price! I already have an ASM hot stamp set however, and they mostly just sit and wait....

I keep checking this thread. I can forsee issues between the canary 5's and the yellow T5000 chips in my tourney set.

Yet they are tempting...
I don't know what your talking about. They would work together perfectly, don't mind that I've never seen the Tourney chips or have any basis for this statement. But trust me. They work together great. HahahH

I keep checking this thread. I can forsee issues between the canary 5's and the yellow T5000 chips in my tourney set.

Yet they are tempting...
A t5 and a t5000 on the table at the same time?

Or we talking the 5 as a bounty chip?

A t5 and a t5000 on the table at the same time?

Or we talking the 5 as a bounty chip?
I was going to throw out why it's an issue, but frankly, everyone has there reasons. But normally my cash and tourney don't come out at the same time. But again, not being a dick to @CdnBeerLover , you do you! I'm more sad these are sitting in a box then needed the money. Eventually I'll give them away and have a good cry.

My BIL mentioned starting a game, and I'd love him to grab these. But he and his friends all have serious money, so I'm afraid they'd outgrow this set pretty fast.

Also...dibs when they're free!

My BIL mentioned starting a game, and I'd love him to grab these. But he and his friends all have serious money, so I'm afraid they'd outgrow this set pretty fast.

Also...dibs when they're free!
Outgrow this set! Never! People can't play with more money then these chips. It's not possible.

No dibs yet! That's not allowed!

Outgrow this set! Never! People can't play with more money then these chips. It's not possible.

No dibs yet! That's not allowed!
OK, but will you let me know first when you're giving them away so I can call dibs? :D

I was going to throw out why it's an issue, but frankly, everyone has there reasons. But normally my cash and tourney don't come out at the same time. But again, not being a dick to @CdnBeerLover , you do you! I'm more sad these are sitting in a box then needed the money. Eventually I'll give them away and have a good cry.
Wait....

Did you just call me a dick?

Okay. I'm making these 360 shipped. Losing my ass, but someone needs chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom