Hosts:WWYD (1 Viewer)

Offer them a nice bourbon from your bar then thank them for pushing you over the edge to remove that rail and make a new one. It’s dingy and has a permanent crease that, no matter how many times I try to ignore it, I see it. It forces me to pound the rest of my Dos Equis and continually go all-in so I can either go home or recover the $200 bar tab I always have prior to making it to your game.

In all honesty, MrKittyDrawers runs a very nice game. Well organized. Fairly good group. Has his kids count the money. Awesome father figure! Hopefully the weirdos he's been posting about aren't folks that I've played with. The towel thing IS an issue. Why I just refuse to wash my hands...

Offer them a nice bourbon from your bar then thank them for pushing you over the edge to remove that rail and make a new one. It’s dingy and has a permanent crease that, no matter how many times I try to ignore it, I see it. It forces me to pound the rest of my Dos Equis and continually go all-in so I can either go home or recover the $200 bar tab I always have prior to making it to your game.
I made a devils bargain with a forum vendor on that element :)

In all honesty, MrKittyDrawers runs a very nice game. Well organized. Fairly good group. Has his kids count the money. Awesome father figure! Hopefully the weirdos he's been posting about aren't folks that I've played with. The towel thing IS an issue. Why I just refuse to wash my hands...
If there was a six hour old, sopping wet hand towel, I wouldn't wash my hands either.

Or depending on the shower curtain, I might elect to use that instead.

At WCPR I provide my players with only the finest Bath and Bodyworks foaming hand soap, swapped out seasonally for the proper scent. Once you complete the hand washing you have your choice between organic cotton bar towels or dye free one and done paper hand towels.

At WCPR I provide my players with only the finest Bath and Bodyworks foaming hand soap, swapped out seasonally for the proper scent. Once you complete the hand washing you have your choice between organic cotton bar towels or dye free one and done paper hand towels.
Aiiigh, yeah, ok. I used the sofa once when all the paper towels were gone. Another time I just used K9’s shirt. He was passed out anyway.

Last year I used a curtain in the living room and at DiD1 I just wiped my hands on some walls in a random room. I made a smiley face too though, so in just the right light you can remember me.

Aiiigh, yeah, ok. I used the sofa once when all the paper towels were gone. Another time I just used K9’s shirt. He was passed out anyway.

Last year I used a curtain in the living room and at DiD1 I just wiped my hands on some walls in a random room. I made a smiley face too though, so in just the right light you can remember me.
I tend to use toilet paper, but then my hands get wet again after I've pulled it from the toilet.

You : continually go all in :: elephant : small

If there was a six hour old, sopping wet hand towel, I wouldn't wash my hands either.

Or depending on the shower curtain, I might elect to use that instead.
@inca911's protip from earlier is by far the best post in this thread.

Personally I usually put out a roll of standard paper towels. It's not nearly as classy but still +++++LifeEV compared to a hand towel that will be soaked and gross after the first hour.

I’m very much enjoying the fact that the majority of responses are pointing to the fast that it’s the failure of the host to provide adequate hand wiping facilities…

I’m very much enjoying the fact that the majority of responses are pointing to the fast that it’s the failure of the host to provide adequate hand wiping facilities…
It may be hard to hear, but fundamentally, this is a host problem.

If my post was one that came across this way, I didn't mean it. Any player who dries his hands on your poker table is a filthy animal.

That said, there are things we can do as hosts to make our job easier. IME, providing paper towels in the bathroom is one of these things.

What would you do?

A player goes to the bathroom. May or may not have washed hands. It's late in the night, so we may or may not be dealing with a saturated towel situation.

When he returns, he finishes drying his hands on the table's leather rail.

Action on you.

“Dude! There’s paper towels and spray in the kitchen - go get them and clean that shit up! Next time say something if you can’t dry your hands in the bathroom like a normal human being.”

But if he had personality, would he cease to be a filthy animal?
New York No GIF by HULU

I would in my best Italian accent shout Ooooh! Not on the leather you animal!

It’s firm enough to know he knows I’m not kidding, but the Italian accent adds a joke and ass to where it’s just a warning. But it’s an open in general warning to the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom