SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Roulette NEW & USED Bud Jones Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinesol13

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Selling off 8 racks of HSI Roulettes. Originally purchased here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/roulette-by-the-rack-sale.67726/

4 racks are in new condition, 4 racks are in used condition. All racks have a variety of letters. Chips have never seen play, a few barrels were taken out of the racks to admire for a few minutes.

NEW CONDITION - $40 per rack + shipping

x1 rack Yellow
x1 rack Pink
x2 racks Light Blue

USED CONDITION - $20 per rack + shipping

x1 rack Pink
x1 rack Light Blue
x1 rack Brown
x1 rack Orange

3 of the brown chips have the label removed.

Must buy by the rack. Racks are included with the sale.

20220426_232802.jpg
20220426_233058.jpg
20220426_233107.jpg

Would take the rack of new pink if still available and of your happy to post to UK?

backup on used pink, light blue and orange and rack of new yellow

Used pink was available at the time of your post, I have you as backup for the new Yellow, Used blue and Used Orange.

Would you still want just the Used pink?

Might be interested in the brown as well, would pay for the lot and take as many as you can fit in the box with the others. Should be at least 50 but don't know how many more you could get in. If you would be happy with that let me know

Might be interested in the brown as well, would pay for the lot and take as many as you can fit in the box with the others. Should be at least 50 but don't know how many more you could get in. If you would be happy with that let me know

I've been able to fit 175 into a small flat rate box, but don't think I could make 200 fit. Another option would be a custom size box via UPS, which I would estimate at $50.

A padded flat-rate envelope (PFRE) costs only 20¢ more than a SFRB and has a lot more room. I've shipped/received two racks worth of chips in paper chip boxes (both the Warneke and CPC-type boxes) in a PFRE. The boxes can be bubble-wrapped and then put into the PFRE, and for extra protection that PFRE could be taped tightly and then fit into another PFRE that'll have the shipping label.

I've even shipped 300 chips in a PFRE, each barrel wrapped in additional bubble wrap and then plastic wrapped into "racks", so there's not individual barrels rolling around and it gives the package a more rigid shape. Same deal as above, you could tape that PFRE tightly and then fit it into another PFRE that'll have the shipping label.

A padded flat-rate envelope (PFRE) costs only 20¢ more than a SFRB and has a lot more room. I've shipped/received two racks worth of chips in paper chip boxes (both the Warneke and CPC-type boxes) in a PFRE. The boxes can be bubble-wrapped and then put into the PFRE, and for extra protection that PFRE could be taped tightly and then fit into another PFRE that'll have the shipping label.

I've even shipped 300 chips in a PFRE, each barrel wrapped in additional bubble wrap and then plastic wrapped into "racks", so there's not individual barrels rolling around and it gives the package a more rigid shape. Same deal as above, you could tape that PFRE tightly and then fit it into another PFRE that'll have the shipping label.

I'll have to remember to use that technique in the future. Only problem here is that shipping to the UK has a 4lbs weight limit for the padded envelope.

I've been able to fit 175 into a small flat rate box, but don't think I could make 200 fit. Another option would be a custom size box via UPS, which I would estimate at $50.
I'm happy to go with the 75, or as close to 75 as you can get get in the box. Not the ones with label removed please and happy for you to do what you like with the leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom