Hordes of Locusts

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
First thing I think of when I read the title above...

...but it seems the end is near...it's starting...
locust warning.jpg

...and...

locust email.jpg

I told the kids I'm throwing them outside when it hits...

slisk250

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Love the title of your new game! What are the rules? Maybe we can play it at SQM later today....

HOrde of LOcust rules can be implemented as a version of Big O. After all flop betting is complete and before the turn is revealed all players lay their 5 cards face down. The LOcust (aka the dealer) will eat one card from each player's hand (aka muck it). The cut off will eat one of the dealers cards. Will anyone play it?

...in other news the tomato plants survived, my neighborhood has none yet but reports are that there are more coming through April.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOrde of LOcust rules can be implemented as a version of Big O. After all flop betting is complete and before the turn is revealed all players lay their 5 cards face down. The LOcust (aka the dealer) will eat one card from each player's hand (aka muck it). The cut off will eat one of the dealers cards. Will anyone play it?

...in other news the tomato plants survived, my neighborhood has none yet but reports are that there are more coming through April.
I'M IN

@Lil Tuna

upNdown

Straight Flush
Reaction score
When I hear "locusts" I think of the old testament and I think of Jake Blues

Top Bottom