Hooker Juice Pr0n (2 Viewers)

These cleaned up real nice!!
20210827_174056.jpg

Before/After
20210831_220145.jpg

Hand wash and oiled! Ready for action... if we ever actually figure out a use for them. Tough chip to build around!

That's him! Although there was like 5 or 6 mint ones in each rack all clean among the nastiest dirtiest hooker chips ever!
Yeah he sucks lol I sent him a message and he was really nasty. He showed a single chip that was mostly clean and then I got a whole bunch of garbage. Wouldn't negotiate the price at all.

Out of curiosity, does oiling them prevent buildup? I know some people prefer to let them oil "naturally".

Out of curiosity, does oiling them prevent buildup? I know some people prefer to let them oil "naturally".
I would think it doesn't have much affect one way or the other. It takes alot of nasty fingers and use over time to get that built up

yup for sure him He must have had 1000's of them!! I got 1200 alone
I wish he had another rack lol although I really don't like his attitude haha I only bought 40 and one of them is so stained the entire inlay is still orange after cleaning

whats the sharpie for?
Paperweight? I don't know... crap piles on my work bench until I get a night where I need the whole thing. Its probably my fault, I was building shelves in the shed Saturday and using that marker... I was curious what happened to it on Sunday when I continued on the shelves! Lol

Paperweight? I don't know... crap piles on my work bench until I get a night where I need the whole thing. Its probably my fault, I was building shelves in the shed Saturday and using that marker... I was curious what happened to it on Sunday when I continued on the shelves! Lol
here i was thinking it was used for some secret cleaning technique like how to get permanent marker off a whiteboard. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What in the hell is this thread I stumbled on! Side note; I need to ask Ben if he could just make a YouTube video of how he cleans chips so that I can learn how to do it properly, without cheating with an Ultrasonic, like a real man. I'm such a wimp...

Nothing like Drying chips on the clock...
View attachment 816151
Not like we were actually getting anything done today anyways! Lol

I said when I finished the 3rd mixed rack of $1s, "that's it! No more"
View attachment 816153
But I'm weak! I mean who doesn't need extra racks of $1s @ $600 plus per rack! I know I have issues.
Wow, the $5s look in great condition!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom