Honky’s Neighborhood poker night! (2 Viewers)

What are these 50c chips? Look good in stacks, any close ups?
Potawatomi
C44FA248-A2D2-4924-AA80-0DABFD63752D.jpeg

We’ve been playing blinds on stud(odd I know but I’ve played it in a live dealers choice game in Deadwood and it works since every hand can be different)

But that structure sounds great.
.25/.25 PLO and some 1/2 O8 or stud,stud8,razz
Button ante (for the sum of the blinds) in stud games with bring in equal to small blind.

DAE67820-9271-46FF-A202-AEBFFBEE73C5.jpeg

Funny picture, good depiction of how my game usually looks. Still playing the 10-game dealer choice from Saloon #10.

Going to try something interesting tonight... since Dealers Choice was so well received I'm just creating our own mix rotation to change every orbit. Back to our NLH/PLO .25/.25(ideally I get this changed to .25/.50 depending the players) and then add some mix fixed limit Omaha 8/B, Crazy Pineapple, Big O, 7 Stud, 7 Stud 8/B, 7 Razz, and if we're short handed enough, Dramaha and Draw high or lowball versions. Ideally we play 1/2 fixed limit but I'm worried the noob players will frown up the .50/1 blinds.

So similar to 8-game having big bet and fixed limit games. If this works I'll have made my homegame dreams come true.

Huh, seems obvious now. Nice to know there are stud players nearish by :).
There’s like 4 of us that are serious and we are getting the other Omaha players in on it. Playing a more diverse mix now.
Is that table small, or are you guys giants, or is it just perspective playing with my eyes?
Lol it’s 6’x3’ so you’re correct. I shrunk it a little for my basement. Currently at a friends place. Here’s the NLH/PLO table:
42E7D065-3C35-46CB-91BF-D4EAFB6A75CD.jpeg

Thought maybe I’d start a thread and post some pics of the regular home game. Tonight is expecting a decent turnout. Most exclusively we play Pot Limit Omaha, which is everyone’s favorite. Almost everyone is new to the game in general (so I’m doing my job of spreading the great game) but we started ultra low stakes and we’ve worked up to .25/.25 $10-$40 buy ins. Tonight I’m spreading PLO/NLH orbit by orbit. Let’s see what happens.View attachment 212060View attachment 212059
Excuse the dirty basement. It’s what I have to work with until I build. Then I’ll get to design a poker room into my house.
How do you like those cup holders?

How do you like those cup holders?
They are good. Handy that you can slide them in and out and around. My only complaint is that on my small table they are taking up felt real estate, less room for chips/cards. If I built that table over again I would do cup holders built into the rail. If you already built a table with no cup holders then the slide under are a good solution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom