Home Games in Portland, OR? (2 Viewers)

Deklan

Pair
Reaction score
Hi All. I am interested in finding some micro stakes or low stakes games in the Portland, OR or surrounding areas.

I have been hosting cash games at my house for a few years and it has been a lot of fun but sometimes it is nice to just go to a home game rather than to host one. Also, I am having some issues with players inviting guests (maybe this deserves it's own thread). I might need to figure out a new invite system.

Anyway, I would love to find some new local games! Especially with other players who appreciate good chips and the occasional circus game.

Hi All. I am interested in finding some micro stakes or low stakes games in the Portland, OR or surrounding areas.

I have been hosting cash games at my house for a few years and it has been a lot of fun but sometimes it is nice to just go to a home game rather than to host one. Also, I am having some issues with players inviting guests (maybe this deserves it's own thread). I might need to figure out a new invite system.

Anyway, I would love to find some new local games! Especially with other players who appreciate good chips and the occasional circus game.
Whats your current invite system? Shouldnt it be easy to tell people not to bring randoms?

Well, they aren't necessarily randoms. It's complicated.
I recently switched from meetup to evite.
I'm hoping to find some people on PCF to play with but I don't see any Portland games in the "Home games & Meetup" section.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom