Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Swiss Cake Rolls

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

arch3r

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are debating which is better. Help us decide.

81MFs7m4aLL._SL1500_.jpg

Or

29cf582e-33d9-4a9c-8edc-4b144a1fbee8_2.16fbbdf071ed907d5c12a47f15bbc6ea.jpeg

Last edited:
Swiss cake rolls hands down.

Here's my weird thing. I like to dip them in unsweetened greek yogurt. Magical combination. Nobody else will try it, but I'm telling you, it does something on your taste buds.

Bought these once instead of real Ho Ho's. Huge mistake, they were absolutely awful in comparison.

I believe @Mrs. Bentax's exact words were "I'm gonna fuck that little Debbie bitch up if I ever see her". She was not happy.

edit: @Mrs. Bentax texted to let me know I misquoted her. The exact quote was "That little Debbie is a dirty whore". Apologies to @Mrs. Bentax for misrepresenting her.

View attachment 99209

One of my favorites from this thread

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/best-little-debbie-snack.20476/#post-376475

I think it could be easily argued that ho hos uses higher quality ingredients and is objectively the better product. However, swiss rolls are sweeter and are more "chocolatey" than "cakey", so they get my vote. Plus they have the price advantage. Win win.

Oh you poor souls who don’t live in TastyKake territory...you have to have silly debates over all the rest!

I had a roommate years ago who seemed to eat nothing but Ho Hos, Spree candy and Diet Coke. Occasionally he’d go on a health kick... and have some Saltines with peanut butter. He was very skinny.

This thread contains vital information and should probably be one of those Sticky things at the top of the page.

Pre-bankruptcy: Ho-Ho's - IMO Little Debbie's was always the "generic", inferior and less desirable brand (across the entire range of their products)

Now: No idea, I don't eat that stuff anymore.

I did try a post bankruptcy Twinkie and it's wasn't good. :(

If we are already jumping the shark and offering alternatives to the BINARY choice presented by the OP, then I would be remiss if I did not add that Hostess Golden Cupcakes are delightful as well.

Pre-bankruptcy: Ho-Ho's - IMO Little Debbie's was always the "generic", inferior and less desirable brand (across the entire range of their products)

Now: No idea, I don't eat that stuff anymore.

I did try a post bankruptcy Twinkie and it's wasn't good. :(
So it’s not just me!

I was so happy to have a HoHo when they came back, but I was terribly disappointed.

Neither. You shouldn't touch this highly-preserved, pre-packaged stuff.

Get a nice Swiss Roll from your local bakery. I will taste 1000% better and probably less detrimental to your health.

Can we all agree that Snoballs are THE worst?

I remember when I was like 8, I was helping my dad at his office on the weekend, and the reward was something from the vending machine. When it was time, I raced down to the cafeteria, and excitedly looked at my options. Unfortunately, the machine was out of almost everything—all that was left were pretzels, those weird round disks of jellylike substance with the white powdery center, and hot pink sno-balls. I’d never even really noticed sno balls before. Somewhat reluctantly, I shrugged and selected the sno balls. Unwrapped them and took a bite. If 8-year-old me could’ve thought to myself “WTF?,” then that’s what I thought.

Worst. Junk. Food. Evah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom