Help with color ID (1 Viewer)

Servo

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello! Color experts: How many different colors of starbursts are there in the photo? Unfortunately, I only have one type of red Paulson to compare, included in the photo. I understand that’s Paulson’s “red,” even though it looks the most maroon of everything here.

I know I definitely have at least three different colors— top left, top center, center right—and possibly a fourth (lower right), but beyond that I can’t tell what’s a unique color and what’s just fading and dirt.

Thanks for any help!
715A04D8-85DD-4A34-A37C-135625917DFB.jpeg

Do you happen to have a UV light/flashlight?
I found it very useful in identifying some blue chips…some chips that may look slightly different under regular light, will glow under UV almost the same, which means they are likely the same color but have faded differently over time.
And sometimes, chips that you would swear are the same color will look completely different under UV.

It’s like chip CSI. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

A lot of starbursts seemed to be cherry? Was there a royal red? For some reason that sounds familiar.

A lot of starbursts seemed to be cherry? Was there a royal red? For some reason that sounds familiar.
Yes and yes— I think both might be in the mix here. I count 7 different reds on the Paulson roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom