Help with beer fridge brewery stickers (2 Viewers)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Please help fill out the fridge with your local breweries and distilleries decals! Let me know shipping or cost if any for the decals.

coolest decal voted by myself will get two free pitchers of your choice of beer (barring any crazy priced beer I’m not aware of) if I’m alowed to callIn with a CC.
Thanks!
pat
454FED80-0CDB-4B14-AA85-26378B568BCE.jpeg

I think I have some Stone and Sierra Nevada around here, will snag a few other locals for you soon.

I definitely have some! PM me your address! I can’t ship until next time I go to Seattle...

i love fridge stickers, any sticker will do for me! my local liquor store always has stickers, i'll see what i can grab.

funny though - i was over my sister's house the other day, and my brother-in-law has taken over my keg fridge from the bachelor pad i used to live in for his basement, so i snapped a pic. i think she has held up pretty well for $15 i spent 17 years ago. check out this beauty (the best part is that it opens from the right):

20200731_193814.jpg

I have two of the three from the lake. I’ll get the third this weekend and send them out. Assuming I remember I’ve left the two down there for the past two weeks.

I have one for you too...

I'll remind myself next time I ship something to us.

It’s coming together! I have quite a few extra stickers but I have been picking my favorites from each batch I get.

I would be happy to pass on the extras to anyone else looking to do the same.

4FD7CE41-9B69-43FB-8D8E-031576387FFD.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom